The Dark Times Are Over

Illidan
Post Limit:
The best mage is back. Me. Burt. I will come slay the ping pong man and the ddoser shavokkqt who changed his name to Twochainz and payed limity to get him gladiator. Me, the Dark Knight, has come to shine light apoun illidan. I will take the rank one position with my homies brian and sheepshop. You do not stand a chance. Get out of my way or forever be embarrassed.
The best mage is back. Me. Burt. I will come slay the ping pong man and the ddoser shavokkqt who changed his name to Twochainz and payed limity to get him gladiator. Me, the Dark Knight, has come to shine light apoun illidan. I will take the rank one position with my homies brian and sheepshop. You do not stand a chance. Get out of my way or forever be embarrassed.

WTF did I just read?
05/09/2013 09:03 AMPosted by Fluffybunz

WTF did I just read?

I think this is a Gary Busey quote
Are the infamous Dark Times of Illidan finally over?
Yes i will clean the scum from illidan
You're not Lukenukem, go away. You'll never be handsome.
WTS Lukenukem

I like this guy; he is the hero Illidan deserves, but not the hero Illidan needs right now.
WTS Lukenukem
lol............