scourged whelpling

Pet Battles
Im trying to get my hands on a rare one but all i ever see is gray quality ones. Anyone get one of these and how long didit take. Im still trying to get a battle stone to just upgrade my grey one but thats taking for ever
Im trying to get my hands on a rare one but all i ever see is gray quality ones. Anyone get one of these and how long didit take. Im still trying to get a battle stone to just upgrade my grey one but thats taking for ever

There are usually lots up now. Just keep killing them through pet battles you will either get a rare or a stone soon enough.

As for how long it took some of us, it ranges from first kill to never.
I would not recommend camping them, takes a lot of luck and they spawn very rarely. It's just too much luck to rely on, to get a rare. Just wait till you get an undead stone, once you do there aren't many pets that you can use them on anyway.

It's what I ended up doing, upgraded my poor to uncommon from poor just to play with it, and later when an undead stone dropped I upgraded it to rare. In both pvp and pve it was strong enough even at green to hold it's own.
The first whelp I ran into was rare - caught it and also got an undead stone.
My first ones were all rare but my main server is dead...and they are always up so I really had no issue.

If you're having trouble, maybe ask a friend of yours to zone you to their CRZ?
05/16/2013 02:15 PMPosted by Kenpo
I would not recommend camping them, takes a lot of luck and they spawn very rarely.

You haven't done this in awhile then. They are constantly up now.
Ive never actually seen a rare one in the wild. I caught my 2 grey ones before they improved the spawn rate. But this is a VERY worthy pet for an undead stone. There aren't that many undeads to upgrade either, so it won't feel like a waste. It's a very useful pet. I use mine all the time both in pvp and pve. Get the H/H breed if you can.

BTW this is the go to pet for Aki. Pair with a crab and any level 1 for a guaranteed win.
Got it as a rare on my fourth fly by there while waiting on emerald proto-drakes to respawn in scholazar. Only took me about 15 whelps to get it in rare but I'd imagine it it no more or less rare than any other pet in rare quality.