Astral Light Bow

Kil'jaeden
Looking to scoop up this bow, if anyone comes across one please contact me in game. Many thanks.

PS. Oh hai KJ
Do you want that specific one for the color or just the bow for the design?
I gotta admit. That's a pretty cool bow. And nice graphic. I'd just go farm Drak'Theron Keep and Azjol-Nerub until it drops. I'll keep on the lookout though!
Looking to scoop up this bow, if anyone comes across one please contact me in game. Many thanks.

PS. Oh hai KJ

Holy crap! Holas Sturm. Where have you been?
yeah, im looking for that model\color specific. Need the black one. Will appreciate the open eyes

@questina, wazzup. Yeah i quit a while back. Just came back cause im weak.....and i heard ruinous decided to show their faces here again, and i always enjoyed pooping on it......their faces that is. So yeah...back just playing casual...trying to get my pvp fingers back. whats new with you ^^
I've been doing my normal casual-craft thing. Pets, random BGs, and dino bones.

Been keeping my eyes open for that bow while I farm frostweave.
anyone have any luck on obtaining this bow? Im gonna go with no, so this is sorta a quasai bump. Hit me up if you find one.
Haven't seen any on our AH yet.
Thanks for looking Cornelia, preciate it ^^. Gonna be a tough find for a world drop in wrath content. BTW diggin your xmog
I kick my legs up on a chair and stare across the room.

To be an outlaw one must dress like an outlaw.
just thought id check in and give this a bumpittybump
I have one.
There is one for 14,000 bid/15,000 buyout, Alliance AH this morning
Hey gelletas, thanks for update, i actually got a seller for something substantially less rediculous. Preciate the hit though, ill second guess killing you when i see you next..........
Were you referring to Shocker or the AH listed one?
AH one
Still Searching for somone who might have this bow, my seller fell through, sold it while i was in between moves QQ.
Bumping, still looking to scoop this bow if anyone has come across one. msg me in game