Looking for a new guild

Kil'jaeden
Prev 1 3 4 5 10 Next
You..have babies?

You haven't seen em?
IvyXAvanii 5ever! Cutest druids on the server (Before their babies of course)!
have you not seen the pic aleous? ermagawd. It should be on our facebook. It was a joke from when I used to be alliance.
So that a no to making out?
So that a no to making out?

You could probably head over to Avanii/Pretzul's cave if you're feeling lonely....

edit: I spell good...
druids creep me out.
druids creep me out.

They'll make yah feel special though
I'm already in a D7 sammich. I feel more special than they could ever make me feel.
Yes COME TO THE CAVE.... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
o.O
No. The cutest DRUIDS on the server is me and Avanii's babies.

Shhhhhhh it was supposed to be a blizzcon surprise! x3!

IvyXAvanii 5ever! Cutest druids on the server (Before their babies of course)!

*walks up to Ivy* Meepsie take a picture! Together now Ivy! /pose /flex

05/13/2013 11:34 AMPosted by Binkee
druids creep me out.

They'll make yah feel special though

Indeed... *rubs hands together maniacally* We serve refreshments at the cave.... Won't you please join us... >:) *evil stare*
My decision depends what I get to drink the refreshments out of.
have you not seen the pic aleous? ermagawd. It should be on our facebook. It was a joke from when I used to be alliance.

I didn't get to see the pic, Ivy! D: I wanna see the cutest druidies on KJ!!! What facebook?!

Edited to post this because I noticed that I was reported. I haven't the slightest clue as to why someone would RANDOMLY report me, especially since I didn't do anything wrong.

They jelly of your looks.
05/13/2013 01:26 PMPosted by Meepsie

I didn't get to see the pic, Ivy! D: I wanna see the cutest druidies on KJ!!! What facebook?!

I'm kind of curious to see who my competition is. o_o

Edited to post this because I noticed that I was reported. I haven't the slightest clue as to why someone would RANDOMLY report me, especially since I didn't do anything wrong.

They jelly of your looks.

True facts.
wtf, worst edit ever.

Huehuehue, ignore this.

it's buried somewhere on the VI facebook or should be.

I'm kind of curious to see who my competition is. o_o

Their more "whats" then "whos". Strange but cute things happen to druids who mate while in form.
it's buried somewhere on the VI facebook or should be.

Found 'em!!!

http://i.imgur.com/CENT4Wh.jpg

Cutest druids on the server imo! But I still think Swatkat might have them beat.

You ever name them? :3