Hpally looking for weekend/latenight raiding

Guild Recruitment
I'm a quality player looking for a new home.I have alot of raiding exp from Vanllia wow to some boss's in tot. I'm not a guild hopper just cannot make the times of my current guild.just wanna raid and have fun

I'm looking for:
- semihardcore, progressing through heroics
- 10/25 horde
- if a Late night guild can raid anytime past 12 CT or early mornings
- if weekend guild: sat and sun anytime

Please leave your guild info below if you think your guild could fit!
Contacted you in game about a possible raiding group! For more info contact me at Cannaestia#1409.

<Shady Shenanigans> Gul'dan
<DIFW> (Did it for Whitney) Is a horde raiding guild new to the Thrall server. Formed in 2008 on Malfurion. I am looking for players who want to raid hardcore 5 nights a week and become apart of a soon to be top ranked U.S guild.

Current Progression.

Tier 14. MSV (6/6) HOF (6/6) TOES (4/4)

Tier 15. (12/12) (2/13)H

Previous accomplishments in past and present expansions.
WOTLK- U.S 97 0 Light yogg. (Realm first)
U.S 92 Heroic Lich King. (Realm first)
Cataclysm- U.S 35 Heroic Nefarian (Realm First) . U.S 27 Heroic Al'akir (Realm First) U.S 34 Heroic Sinestra (Realm First) U.S 27 World 98 Heroic Rag. (Realm first) US 45 Heroic Madness.
Mists of Pandaria- U.S 86 Grand Empress Shek'zeer.

Recruitment is currently open for the following.

*Now offering paid transfers for those who qualify*

Hunter- 1
Warrior- 1 fury
Rogue- 1 *High need*
Death Knight- Closed
Priest- 1 Shadow 2 Holy/disc
Paladin- 1 (Holy) 1 (ret)
Warlock- 1
Monk- 1 (1 Mistweaver) *High need*
Shaman- 1 Elemental
Mage- 1
Druid- 3 (1 Moonkin) (1 Resto) (1 Feral dps)

Raid times will be Sun-thurs 10pm-2:00am EST
Alternate raids will be Fri-sat 10pm-whenever (optional)
All other guild related stuff will be discussed via realid.
Loot will be distributed via loot council based on performance/attendance/last loot received/biggest upgrade.

If you are interested in finding a new home please contact me via realid jaythekilla#1129.

I intend on making this guild VERY active (pvp/random raids/alt stuff etc)
This is a perfect chance for anybody who is looking to reroll and play a new class.

I am very serious about this and believe me this guild will be the number 1 guild on thrall. I have intentions on turning this guild into one of the best guilds in the U.S like it previously was in cataclysm. Hope to hear from all of you looking for a new guild I am giving people the opportunity to find a new home.

Officer contact info.
Jayk- jaythekilla#1129 (battletag) loganaloisio (skype)
Trudyn- trudyn#1665 (battletag)

Guild website. www.difwguild.com
Greetings and salutations Vatti! <Sodality of the Cairns> is recruiting for 5.2 - Throne of Thunder. We raid 3-7pm CST(server) Saturday and Sunday. Core spots available for classes listed below. Part-time raiders always in need. We just recently moved to Emerald Dream(RP-PvP) and are rebuilding our 25man roster.

High Need:
MDPS - Feral Druid, Rogue(any), Windwalker Monk (Leather MDPS preferred)
RDPS - Warlock(any), Balance Druid
Heals - Mistweaver Monk

Moderate Need:
MDPS - Warrior, Paladin
RDPS - Shadow Priest, Elemental Shaman
Heals - Restoration Shaman, Holy Paladin

Low Need:
All others - please message me if you're here. Sometimes we have members willing and able to switch roles.

High Need:
PvP Officer

What we expect from all members...

Communication - Let officers know if you need something, if theres a problem, or change of status.

Good attitude - Be positive, helpful, and have fun. If your elitist keep it to yourself, don't put it onto others.

Dedication - Be resourceful, help other members in need, fill offspec role if called on, perform on a level where you're not being carried by the guild.

- Bring all food, flasks, pots you need. Be early to events with gear gemed, enchanted, reforged, and repaired. Study boss fights before encounter.

- No trolling, lewd/crude comments, being disrespectful, ninjaing with our guild tag attached to your name.

Loyalty - Understand that decisions made by leadership are done with guild in mind. Act with guild in mind, not in self-interest. Report problems to leadership.

What members can expect from the guild...
Community - A fun, friendly, vibrant atmosphere. We recruit based on mentality. If you're accepted, you'll be among like minded individuals with guild first mindsets who want to have fun.

Fairness - Opinions are asked for and valued. Loot is distributed by loot council. If you put the effort in with the right attitude, you will get rewarded.

No Drama - All guilds have it, but we have a zero tolerance policy for people who generate it. Immediate removal of these individuals ensures a happy guild atmosphere.

Experienced Leadership - As a GM I have lead a server first raid guild in Classic (BWL-NAXX40), lead a massive social guild in TBC, ran a moderate 10man in WotLK through Cata (ToC-Firelands) that converted to 25s (DS-present).

Help - We are always willing to help with dailies, dps/heal rotations, professions, being WPvP camped, guild repairs, and cheap materials via the guild bank. If you need it, ask.

Fun - Our goal is not to be server first, but we can promise success, progress, and fun. All you have to do is promise loyalty to guild, abide by guild standards, and have a willing heart.

Application on website is required before admittance.

Good luck, and happy guild hunting =)

Guild: Sodality of the Cairns
Type: Jack-of-all-Trades
Motto: Community/Guild First
Faction: Alliance
Server: Emerald Dream (RP-PvP)
Raid Time: 3-7pm(CST) Saturday/Sunday
Raid Size: 25 man
Loot: Loot Council
PvP: LF PvP Officer
Events: Scheduled and on guild calendar
Battletag: Natersmater#1999
RID: Natersmater@yahoo.com
<Red Dragon Society> is a late night guild recruiting for 25m progression! We are a home for serious players who can't make common raid times and still wish to progress through end game content.

Server: Bonechewer - Pacific Standard Time - PVP
Schedule: Monday - Thursday 10:15 pm - 1:30 am PST(1:15 am - 4:30 am EST)
Guild Created: November 2008
Progression: 4/13H 12/12N ToT 16/16 Normal 6/6H MSV 4/6H HoF 1/4H ToES

RDS strives to maintain a professional and friendly environment that encourages teamwork and enjoyable progression. Regardless of skill, a player with a bad attitude is a negative influence. As such, we will not tolerate players who are disrespectful of others, hostile, or extremely negative. You may be the most skilled player in WoW, but if you are a jerk, don’t apply.

Some players take it upon themselves to police other players and belittle them. Such policing and chastisement is the job of the officers and RDS believes most policing is best done with whispers and conversation not yelling and name-calling. As such, if you think there is a problem, bring it to an officer’s attention. In addition, we run RDS for ALL the members of RDS not for just you. So if you are planning to put your in game needs over the guild's needs, look elsewhere.

Regular and on-time attendance is important for all raiders. However, in order to be considered for Senior Raider status you must be online and available for at least 3 of our 4 primary raid nights.

We realize that occasionally real life issues may prevent you from attending. In those cases it is required that all raiders make a post on either our website forums or our facebook. Failure to be reliable is grounds for demotion.

Raid Preparation:

All Raiders should be fully prepared for a raid encounter. This includes but not limited to having extra flasks, potions, food, researching the encounter, etc... We do use feasts but that is only on farm content and getting to know a new fight. Once we know the mechanics of a new fight we switch to 300 food.

We fully understand that some new recruits will never have done the encounter before. We will post all the details on the fight on our forums so it is your responsibility to review them. If you do not understand something please feel free to ask any member in the guild. No question is a stupid one even if you think it is. We would prefer you asking a million questions over getting the raid killed because you don't understand something.

Loot Distribution: EPGP

We use a loot distribution system called EPGP (Effort Points/Gear Points). We feel it is the best loot distribution system developed so far in terms of fairness. More information on the system, as well as our implementation of it can be found in the forums. Although not required, the EPGP add-on is recommended. EPGP Guidelines. We are a 25 man guild so loot drops a lot more frequently so if you enjoy !@#$%ing about loot, keep looking on!

Trial Period:

The trial rank usually lasts 2-3 weeks. Must keep a 75% attendance to be considered for a promotion. Must also show dedication and the willingness to put the guild's needs over your own.

Senior Raider rank is a little more difficult to achieve. It usually takes around a month to acquire but we have since changed the eligibility for the rank. You must also show you can compete with your fellow raiders. This includes but is not limited to: Not getting killed by the same thing on a consistent basis, pulling the numbers your gear allows you to pull, and being a fun player to raid with.

Gear Requirement: 510+ ilvl

We're always looking for skilled players regardless of the ilvl. However we are looking for players to help us progress with.

Class Needs:

Boomkin(Hybrid for Resto is major plus)
Mage(High Need)

*Note* We're always looking for players with high experience and skill, so even if your class isn't listed please feel free to apply and we'll take a look at it. If you have the skill level to embarrass our current raiders we'll make a spot for you! =)

Please apply at our website or contact any officer on the server Bonechewer.
Zofu, Gumms, Bantam, Suntrapper, or Lieluu.
You may also contact me via real id Zofu#1223 , Gumms at Crazzyboots#1114 , or Bantam at Bantam#1362
Hello, We are a 25m progression guild on Saurfang!

Our current goals:

Have 1 25man progression raid group.
Have 1 10man progression raid group.

25man raid group will be raiding Monday Wednesday Thursday Friday from 5:45pm - 8:00pm (12:45pm PST Starts)
10man raid group weekends (Saturday Sunday) from 2:30pm - 5pm Server time

I also host a 25man MSV/ToES Openraid via http://Openraid.us at the 5:30pm Tuesdays.

We are looking at starting our raids in ToES/ToT so a minimum iLvL of 490 will be in effect.

We are currently recruiting ALL classes.

Add Trust#1817 or McFez#1478 for more info.