[A] Revolting Peasant: Punching Bugs 'n Such

Wyrmrest Accord
Post Limit:
Greetings Wyrmrest Accord!

Revolting Peasant is looking for people to raid with! We are a level 25 guild with free guild repairs for our members, and a semi-well stocked guild bank full of good stuff.

We currently have openings in our healer and ranged DPS departments. We would prefer shamans of both descriptions, paladins, mages, and shadow priests.

We are not looking for druids though, we've recruited several and are now overstocked!

Not one of these classes or roles? No probalo! We are also looking for peoples of other classes to fill in holes that arise fairly often due to life things, game quittings, and people just plain falling off the face of the earth!

We ask that people who want to raid be at least 475-480 ilvl gear, as we are looking to start Throne of Thunder before I grow a grey beard and die of broken hip syndrome. We ask that you know your class, how to get the most out of it, and have gems and enchants on your stuff. Cheap ones will do, as long as they are class appropriate and looks like you actually give half a crap about performing at least mediocre-ily. We are not cutting edge, so we don't ask you to change specs based on whatever the flavor of the month is (I raid as Combat, even though it is currently a little behind, and don't plan to change this), we only ask that you be able to contribute significantly, something that pretty much all specs can do.

We currently raid on Fridays and Saturdays from 5 to 8:30ish server time (currently starting late due to apparent lack of available pug raiders), and we are trying to finish clearing T14 content to finish filling in the gaps in our gear.

Not really a raider, or just looking for a home to dodge all those spammy guild invites? We can accommodate you too! We are always looking for skilled stuff talk-abouters, RPers, crafters, trade chat trolls, and hard rock albums on cassette!

Send a message to me, Ixidane, the floppy eared one, or any of our other Angry Peasants to leave a message for our officers!

Come, come and get loots with us!
Every member donates to the "Help Sharkhan become the tiki god." foundation.
*summons people to the thread*

COME!

We have cake.
bimp
Man these threads go by fast. It's like they're all drinking powerthirst or something.
Also, you should do that. Make sure you call the neighbors to watch the show.
Welcome to our new peoples! Still looking for more!

Come join the guild with the greatest name in all of WoW!
HM?
...I was told there would be cake. But last time I didn't receive a piece. *hugs stapler*
If you have discovered this guild among the ruins of civilization, welcome! And remember, Testing is the Future!
Come along and have a laugh with some of the most awesome folks I've ever met! +1 bump for the Peasants!
To the top with ye!
*Flurry-of-Blows the thread back to the top*

The Guild's name is sort of misleading. They're neither revolting nor peasants.
*Flurry-of-Blows the thread back to the top*

The Guild's name is sort of misleading. They're neither revolting nor peasants.

Sir, that is slanderous. We are both, and more.
What are your raiding times? I do not have any ranged (currently) but a long weekend is coming up... >.>
I like this guild.

I would join it, but I already did.
What are your raiding times? I do not have any ranged (currently) but a long weekend is coming up... >.>

We currently raid on Fridays and Saturdays from 5 to 8:30ish server time (currently starting late due to apparent lack of available pug raiders), and we are trying to finish clearing T14 content to finish filling in the gaps in our gear.
To the top!