Everyday saddness

Shaman
How many people look on mmo-champion everyday only to see there are no new shaman changes?
enhance and ele are getting buffed what are you talking about
Yeah... Not sure if serious or trolling. We're getting more buffs in 5.3 than I can ever remember since BC.

Probably a troll...
Every time I scan through a new set of patch notes and find nothing (still!) for Resto, I die a little on the inside.
Enhance gets slight damage buffs and LB and the glyph for lightning shield are nice, but come on, they won't fix the specs.

There is still hope, however.
Enhance gets slight damage buffs and LB and the glyph for lightning shield are nice, but come on, they won't fix the specs.

There is still hope, however.

Been here long?

I left this toon behind this xpac after many years(7 years) as enhancement. For me it was about totems(still drive me nuts even after the improvements they saw at the start of MOP, I think the stun on a stick really finished it for me) and the drastic cut in mobility we saw. I am fighting back the urge to play him again because everytime I do I remember why I quit him after about 20 mins.

But as far as their being hope... LOL. The fact they got this many buffs(an not just new icons for stormstrike)is astounding to most long time shaman players. Take this and run! Do not be surprised at all if these changes don't get reverted in the next patch.
you probably sucked anyways
05/09/2013 11:00 AMPosted by Sorren
stun on a stick

Screw everything else in this thread, this is my only takeaway.
Every time I scan through a new set of patch notes and find nothing (still!) for Resto, I die a little on the inside.