Stay Classy Ravenholdt

Ravenholdt
Been leveling an Alliance monk. She is now alone, wandering aimlessly around Pandaria- surrounded by Horde.
But we all just get on with our business. Maybe people don't want to attack a tank? She isn't well geared, but 2 prot anything fighting is going to be boring as hell.

In any case, it is appreciated. Be sure I will be bringing the fight to you at 90. But for now, let's just get on with the grind :)
Leveling my monk was fun, it allowed me to enjoy music from past zones that I had overlooked.

Now, in regards to the monk...have you gotten the agi trink from the cave yet?
Uhm..my monk is 87. I've only stumbled through parts of the Alliance side once. So no....but I am using the mechano dragonling with the cogs.

Should I really check behind waterfalls, as that creepy pandaren child suggested?
Hey Bob if I make a Horde any way I can get onto your guild there? Remember me don't you? we are both old and you told me about the kid who had a hunter but didn't use his pets LOL
Hey Bob if I make a Horde any way I can get onto your guild there? Remember me don't you? we are both old and you told me about the kid who had a hunter but didn't use his pets LOL

If I was the GM of Riskbreakers I would gladly throw an invite...but; "...I don't speak for the Empire. We stand apart..."

With that said, if RB is the place you wish to call home, here is a link...

http://riskbreakers.org/viewforum.php?f=8&sid=51b7740fc5b4fbdef6e97ae5417f1015