45 ToT LFR Bosses killed and nothing but gold

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Over the last two weeks I have killed 45 (42 last week and 0 for 3 this week so far) on 4 toons. I have not won one single piece of loot. I am at a loss here guys. I'll admit that I have never had a great RNG but this is a bit ridiculous. I am not sure how it can possibly be good business practice to put customers who PAY MONEY play a game in a pretty much constant state of, let's try to think of a politically correct word here, frustration. I doubt saying frustration will so abrasive enough to get me banned. But truthfully I can think of a host of other terms that would infinitely more adequately describe me sentiments of how "pleased" I am. Like I mentioned this week I am 0 for 3 and I am not holding out much hope of being no less that 0 for 96 or so...Providing I do LFR on my main, which BTW raids and uses coins and STILL doesn't win anything..But we're not counting those rolls. This is about LFR and providing people who can't handle the intensity of regular raiding, don't have the time for it or are stuck in the nightmare of being on a dead realm that doesn't even have enough people to have ONE raiding guild on it anymore ( such as the ones my alts are on) the decent HONEST chance to win a piece or two a week from LFR. And yeah Blizz if I could afford to line your pockets even more and reward you for not fixing dead realms I certainly would. But I can't. So they are stuck doing LFR. I am sad to say that I am at my wits end here and after 8 long years of paying you faithfully each month to have fun, this aggravation of trying to win some lame LFR gear that's 20 points lower that regular raid gear is weighing heavily on my mind and pushing me right out of this game and on to possibly something else. Now I know you want me to believe that your buffing of coin rolls will make me, and everyone else, with bad RNG all happy and will appease us. But without making the initial rolls themselves help people who are pretty damn unhappy right now I cannot see that attempt at appeasement working all that great..Well its time for me to queue up and essentially go 0 for 48 and add to my already wonky state of mind. And by the way, you can lock these threads but it's not going to prevent anyone from feeling what they feel even if someone doesn't put it out there.
if you wish the devs to hear your concerns, make a post in general. They do not come here for player feedback.
There is some bad luck relief coming in 5.3 with the changes to extra loot rolls, and more gold. Until then though, RNG is just RNG, and there is not much you can do about it, which is why you get valor as a reward in addition to gold so you can buy vendor items if rolls do not go your way for a long time.
There is some bad luck relief coming in 5.3 with the changes to extra loot rolls, and more gold. Until then though, RNG is just RNG, and there is not much you can do about it, which is why you get valor as a reward in addition to gold so you can buy vendor items if rolls do not go your way for a long time.

Yep cause Valor will help me get those weapons all of us melee chars need, I am combat right now because after over 120 coins I still cannot get a single dagger to drop for me, only 6 to get the fist weapon though. of course I have hundreds of trinkets shoulders and useless necklaces, all of which are repeats or completely useless items. if I could trade in any 6 items from a single boss who also drops the daggers I NEED to be able to have fun with my character and stay mutilate I would have 4 daggers not just the 2 I actually need. I am not complaining about RNG as far as winning something goes but in my case at least getting the same completely useless item over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over, well I am sure you get the idea now
RNG is just RNG
05/08/2013 11:50 AMPosted by Quandery
. I am not complaining about RNG as far as winning something goes but in my case at least getting the same completely useless item over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over,

That's raiding. You can go weeks in a normal raid and not have a single person get a gear upgrade, and drops are not tailor made for the person like it is in LFR.

That is what the enchanting profession is good for.
it wouldnt be hard to get weapons if there werent 900 drops per boss

/shrug

or, hey you, have a DE shared drop that isnt even a weapon

yeah, putting non tier armor on the shared list and putting it in place of good loot, is really making the most out of that low drop rate.
Wise to post on an account with no 90s so we can't doublecheck you, they're evolving.
Nice to see these posts about QQ rng QQ are staying strong.
why are mail shoulders on the shared loot list

seriously

it takes up a slot on the normal loot list, and shoulders? not even weapons?
#1 I wouldn't let people like you see any of my 90's
2# Don't really care if you believe me
3# QQing about QQING..Now that makes sense doesn't it?
Thats almost 4 entire clears of lfr.

Why not just do normals
RNG is RNG.

It sucks but its true.
I think the issue is more with people getting repeated drops or drops that aren't even usable over not getting any at all. I can say with confidence that any week where I spend the time to get coins or runes, I get a drop... though more often than not I'm getting the one or two pieces that I absolutely did NOT need or getting duplicates of pieces I have, lfr version of 10m pieces I have, etc. I highly doubt you're putting time into doing dailies if you aren't getting a single drop per week... that being said I'm gonna /blog because I'm starting feel that same frustration.

I've been trying to gear my monk OS (MW) over the last 2 weeks. The only 496 piece I had were the leather spirit legs from ToES so I go into this week thinking "hell yeah, no matter what I get from this place, it'll be something usable"....

I proceeded to ONLY get the 2 leather caster legs that ToT drops. After that lfr run, I do a ToEs 10m and the only piece I walk away with after coining on every boss is the same 496 legs I had in the first place.

I wish there was something in place that prevented people from getting pieces they do not need or pieces that they already have. This would ensure that more loot goes to the people who need it instead of being wasted on people who are just going to d/e or merch the gear. In 5.0-5.1 it took me 8 months of LFR and 10m raiding (yes... 8 freaking months of 12-14 hours of normals per week not including lfr) to replace my 2h on this death knight on which I am posting. I raided as a guild tank with a blue 463 up until the first week of 5.2 and my MT who has been with us since the beginning just now replaced his 463 with the axe off of Jin in ToT. All during that time I had friends who were vendoring the 4-5 Shin'ka or Starshatters they got from lfr. I don't mind NOT getting loot and I would quite honestly rather get nothing than something I don't need.
I have 48 normal kills, missed a ton of kills and/or sat out for others as well, I got my 2pc (shoulder/chest) on our first DA kill, and 3rd-ish Iron Qon kill, via coin rolls, and got legs from Nalak on the first kill without a coin roll.

RNG is RNG.
statistics says that given enough players someone will run lfr every week and never see a single drop this xpac. Now there may not be enough players in wow for it to happen but bottom line is with statistics unless something is a 100% chance to get it you very well could never see it.
remember how blizzard said they want LFR to be the gearing method instead of 5 man dungeons ? well that is working out swell with that fabulous once a week RNG

Based on statistics i would say its working quite well.
#1 I wouldn't let people like you see any of my 90's
2# Don't really care if you believe me
3# QQing about QQING..Now that makes sense doesn't it?

How this normally goes.
someone on a 90 posts that they have gotten 0 loot from X number of runs.
you check their profile and find they have either done very few runs or have 2-3 pieces of loot that they claim they forgot about. I know you dont care if i believe you but its really hard to prove a point if no one does

This toon has done rather well with loot and normaly gets loot 1 in 3-5 bosses while my healer has no luck and gets 1 in 8-10 but rng sucks like that.

Just think of all that wonderful vp gear you could now be buying thats better than lfr gear anyway