ruinous lol

Kil'jaeden
05/12/2013 07:32 PMPosted by Cornelia
Am I the only one who has no clue what this guy wants or is talking about? Who is he anyway? Is he new here?

That's what I was saying. Then he insulted my guild status and my cape.

That makes less sense than this thread! I read it again to make sure...maybe somebody can translate?
Doritopug, I hereby command you to re-transmog that old helm you used to have on. I am having a hard time recognizing you when you don't look like yourself, so go do it now for the sake of my sanity.
So much stupidity. So much. The idiots who taunt Ruinous, and the idiots who give the trolls what they want... nobody knows how to shut up.

Swatkat rules!
So much stupidity. So much. The idiots who taunt Ruinous, and the idiots who give the trolls what they want... nobody knows how to shut up.

Swatkat rules!

I'm so not mad that I'm zen.

I was just reiterating the fact that Ruinous is a cancer to Kil'jaeden who's only purpose is to serve as a target for the Horde.

Congratulations Ruinous on your ability to portray Mother Russia circa 1945.

http://imgur.com/p3zRGGz pls
http://imgur.com/e5DpkpS

I tell you hw'ut
05/12/2013 01:26 PMPosted by Bladesinger
lol u actually couldn't heal this guy as fast as I could smash him with my sword....

Actually, you have an axe broseph.

bout time you smartened up Blade and joined the real guild

Swatkat rules!

I'm so not mad that I'm zen.

I was just reiterating the fact that Ruinous is a cancer to Kil'jaeden who's only purpose is to serve as a target for the Horde.

Congratulations Ruinous on your ability to portray Mother Russia circa 1945.
http://imgur.com/p3zRGGz pls

Thank you now I understand what you were trying to say...Swat is right though...any attention is good attention I think as far as Ruinous goes. Don't get me wrong as an ally I appreciate their presence but I know they love @ Ruinous posts.
You're in Schwarzenegger Will BRB, you wouldn't have anyone to idolize if Ruinous didn't exist.
05/12/2013 09:33 PMPosted by Kittystyle
any attention is good attention I think as far as Ruinous goes.
Yep. That is the tl;dr of my response. This is why I love you, Kitty. You simplify my complicated brain.
You're in Schwarzenegger Will BRB, you wouldn't have anyone to idolize if Ruinous didn't exist.

I'm not sure I'm following.

Good trolls are somewhat believable. Guess you know what that makes you on the troll scale then.
horde gettin ballsy now that ruinous is pretty much gone i guess. SWBRB pls keep dem in line 4 me <3
The server, especially alliance, is dying. The least you can do is be happy for the alliance.
Oh yeah, caught me. Nobody enjoys watching Arkhaos trip and fall on a daily basis more than me, but in reality I idolize him.
horde gettin ballsy now that ruinous is pretty much gone i guess. SWBRB pls keep dem in line 4 me <3

Don't be ridiculous Daniel. I saw two sets of alliance multiboxers at the horde vendors, tucked my tail between my legs and ran away.

Don't be ridiculous Daniel. I saw two sets of alliance multiboxers at the horde vendors, tucked my tail between my legs and ran away.
it can't be true.... is LoB really back? Horde better hide when my boy tease is on.
This thread makes my head hurt I'm so lost