@Darkdk

Kil'jaeden
TWIST:

I am your father. Join me.
He really is, I was there for the moment of procreation. It was glorious.
He really is, I was there for the moment of procreation. It was glorious.

Are you saying it was a 3-way????
Are you saying it was a 3-way????

Well no, I just held the camera and shouted encouraging words.
lol did this scrub Binkee just transfer back horde? Wow scrubs will be scrubs.

LOL YEP!

he came back crawling on his hands and knees with his tail between his legs
Or maybe he's just playing with friends and enjoying the game.

People don't do that. Don't be dumb.
That is wonderful news Keylogthis.

Instead of making another thread, i'll just post it in here. Requiem has been talking about moving our WPvP time to a different day that works with everyone better. Recently Warsong Clan among others have been trying to run WPvP on the same day, at the same time, in an attempt to piggyback on our events and act like it's their guild event. Normally, we wouldn't care, but their lack of willingness to cooperate and poor leadership ends up acting detrimental to our raids. The point is, we'll be seeing you guys, just not on Mondays anymore <3
Fridays work for me.
I prefer Tuesdays. Specifically this Tuesday, at 7:30pm server.

Instead of making another thread, i'll just post it in here. Requiem has been talking about moving our WPvP time to a different day that works with everyone better. Recently Warsong Clan among others have been trying to run WPvP on the same day, at the same time, in an attempt to piggyback on our events and act like it's their guild event. Normally, we wouldn't care, but their lack of willingness to cooperate and poor leadership ends up acting detrimental to our raids. The point is, we'll be seeing you guys, just not on Mondays anymore <3
Whoa. I thought this wasn't going to happen until episode 8.
Well crap, this means I have to start my comeback montage early.

/kicksrocks?
Avionics-dead
Lovely-dead x3
Saint-dead x3

Hmmm looks like im missing binkee...
Darkdk I think he was asking you to come join us not fight against us :P
I prefer Tuesdays. Specifically this Tuesday, at 7:30pm server.

I support this new time!
So many twists to this story it's like watching an M night shamalamadingdong movie!
Only it's not gonna suck
Avionics-dead
Lovely-dead x3
Saint-dead x3

Hmmm looks like im missing binkee...

I've been gotten a couple times, we raided pvp vendors/ IF and Darn the one night with a group of 10, got some people some achievements nothing to major, had a battle or two against ruinous and rands, it was a fun night.

Also just gonna post this:

http://www.guildox.com/wow/toon/us/Kil%27jaeden/Hotted

So... what were you saying?

Whoa. I thought this wasn't going to happen until episode 8.

lol'd