Harder rating push?

Arenas
Has anyone else noticed it is a lot harder to push above 2k this season and last season? This is a fresh account I made middle of last season and I've noticed it's a lot harder to get 2200 then before. Not only are we not Qing into any teams above 2.1k it seems like every team we fight is 1900 - 1960 so even if we go 3-1 and lose 1 we lose all that rating we just gained since we are stilling at about 2050+ mmr. Honestly it feels like we are playing at like 2.2k+ from previous seasons but only 2k this season. My assumption is arena participation has gone down a lot and that probably has something to do with it.

Inb4 everyone complains I run thug cleave.
Less people playing

Less fodder

harder to climb
Yeah my rps got farmed by a 2600 rps like 4 games yesterday. We just chain queued into them and like 2 other teams all day.

Its just hope to get good q's 1 day and just farm them since there aren't any other teams
2k doesn't feel hard. its getting over the 2.1k hump then pushing 2.2k that feels hard. i do agree about the 1900-1960 teams though. basically if you fight a 1900 counter comp its really hard to go anywhere. honestly that extra 200 points you need prob depends on you or your teammates. hard to get past 2100 if one of you teammates doesn't know how to play their class (or just sucks)
2k doesn't feel hard. its getting over the 2.1k hump then pushing 2.2k that feels hard. i do agree about the 1900-1960 teams though. basically if you fight a 1900 counter comp its really hard to go anywhere. honestly that extra 200 points you need prob depends on you or your teammates. hard to get past 2100 if one of you teammates doesn't know how to play their class (or just sucks)

Yeah the 2k wasnt hard at all its just the 2.1k hump where you gatta get a good streak going vs the 1900 teams and not Q into counter comp
Has anyone else noticed it is a lot harder to push above 2k this season and last season? This is a fresh account I made middle of last season and I've noticed it's a lot harder to get 2200 then before. Not only are we not Qing into any teams above 2.1k it seems like every team we fight is 1900 - 1960 so even if we go 3-1 and lose 1 we lose all that rating we just gained since we are stilling at about 2050+ mmr. Honestly it feels like we are playing at like 2.2k+ from previous seasons but only 2k this season. My assumption is arena participation has gone down a lot and that probably has something to do with it.

Inb4 everyone complains I run thug cleave.

no
05/13/2013 11:13 AMPosted by Rekxz
2k doesn't feel hard. its getting over the 2.1k hump then pushing 2.2k that feels hard.

Oh I lament having work! I got 2174 with my current team and had to go to bed for work the next time we played grinded down to 2074...maybe 2200 this week
It's apparently extremely bad past 2k right now as well.

There's no variety in teams.
Nobody in my guild is bothering anymore.
I've facerolled to 2k or so a few times on different characters

Seems after that all you queue into is multi glads or fotm comps
Yep..same team almost every game in my battlegroup
2k seemed pretty easy got it on 3 classes but my real problem was teammates sticking around for long enough to make a 2200+ run... Its like after one bad series people leave the team. Or even gone 25-3 and still one left.... sigh.. cant wait for bliz to change the way arena teams work so u can play with more people and not have to start your CR over.