@Day Warrior Daily Life[Off-Topic]

Warrior
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
It's worth the watch. The lady is completely delusional and the guy is a "gangster".

wow that was really something

im kind of wishing i hadnt watched though, that's just really sad
Saw new Star Trek tonight in an early screening thing.

So good.

So very very good.

If you are a fan of the original series there are so much fan service. I look forward to all my friends seeing it so i can explain it to them.

I'm seeing it tomorrow, pretty excited.

Also, uh, 541 MH/OH. Yay?

I HAD NO IDEA IT WAS COMING OUT THIS EARLY, I'M EXCITED.

also

picard > kirk
picard > kirk

No.

No no no no no no no.

Kirk is the best, sorry.
I still hate tortos.

But he should die on the morrow

also

picard > kirk
seriously considering switching guilds. As much as I like the people here I feel like I'm putting 110% of my effort into advancing by constantly trying new gems, new ways to spend my cds, going over logs to see where I messed up. While 8 or the other 9 people seem to almost not care about their characters in my eye. I even let myself be wormed into wasting my meta on a 502 helm simply because our rogue who only shows up 1 of the 2 nights we raid wants his god forsaken dagger from Megeara.

After an entire night of wiping on Megeara and the DK tank taking nearly 2x the amount of dmg as me each pull and people constantly taking too much dmg from Acid Rain our GM finally thought it might be a good idea to not just tunnel GR and throw in a blue to reduce Hydra Frenzy.

The hunter, our GM, also has a protadin with 505 ilvl that could easily fill in as a tank and pull an additional 30k HPS or more and I could go dps because lets face it, everything that a prot warr brings to the table a dps warr can bring as well. But nooo, he feels that having 2 melee dps in a 10m would make us too melee heavy.

And our MW monk is constantly taking the most dmg from acid rain each pull. Wat.

I should just app to Dread and see how that works out or maybe even consider a server transfer.

/frustrated
/mad
/fed-up

w/e gonna let off some steam by trolling in league
Well, went 11/12 in one night of raiding. Got some new bracers and a Thunderforged Primoridus mace...

...that's probably going to get use as a Fury mainhand until something actually drops out of raids :P
seriously considering switching guilds. As much as I like the people here I feel like I'm putting 110% of my effort into advancing by constantly trying new gems, new ways to spend my cds, going over logs to see where I messed up. While 8 or the other 9 people seem to almost not care about their characters in my eye. I even let myself be wormed into wasting my meta on a 502 helm simply because our rogue who only shows up 1 of the 2 nights we raid wants his god forsaken dagger from Megeara.

After an entire night of wiping on Megeara and the DK tank taking nearly 2x the amount of dmg as me each pull and people constantly taking too much dmg from Acid Rain our GM finally thought it might be a good idea to not just tunnel GR and throw in a blue to reduce Hydra Frenzy.

The hunter, our GM, also has a protadin with 505 ilvl that could easily fill in as a tank and pull an additional 30k HPS or more and I could go dps because lets face it, everything that a prot warr brings to the table a dps warr can bring as well. But nooo, he feels that having 2 melee dps in a 10m would make us too melee heavy.

And our MW monk is constantly taking the most dmg from acid rain each pull. Wat.

I should just app to Dread and see how that works out or maybe even consider a server transfer.

/frustrated
/mad
/fed-up

w/e gonna let off some steam by trolling in league

Sounds like its time to move on. I'm sure there's another guild on your server that would need a prot/fury warrior that is more progressed than yours and would appreciate you more.
On nights like tonight, I wish I kept alcohol in the house.
On nights like tonight, I wish I kept alcohol in the house.

Mine's in the freezer. Shoulda busted it out for happy fun times.
Gromnak had a 46% uptime on Feather during on Qon kill tonight.

Still didn't beat my #1 parse.
Well, went 11/12 in one night of raiding. Got some new bracers and a Thunderforged Primoridus mace...

...that's probably going to get use as a Fury mainhand until something actually drops out of raids :P

Weren't you yelling about extending last week

Normal 522 weapon>TF Bonemace, as Bonemace is 2.4s speed (and it gets hit in weapon damage for it too)
Also haste belt best belt.

#BrownPaladin
20/5/6 carry game as kassadin has somewhat bettered my mood

Normal 522 weapon>TF Bonemace, as Bonemace is 2.4s speed (and it gets hit in weapon damage for it too)

Yeah, I figured that out on my own already.

It's that coupled with the fact that I'm giving up 400+ish native mastery on a weapon for Dodge/Parry I don't want nor care for, in exchange for a yellow socket.

Which is pretty lame, so it's going to the Fury set since it only has 502's.
Btw

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/m80xydrvlubbfhy6/deaths/?s=1374&e=1631

Good at this game. By the time the last pool was settled we had 5 people.

Ionization went boom right as he died.
So i just found out there's a crit belt from shado pan assualt. Wondering if its better than heroic Cloudbreaker....
So i just found out there's a crit belt from shado pan assualt. Wondering if its better than heroic Cloudbreaker....

its the belt I have, BiS for normal prot warrs but probably not for dps since it lacks the 3rd socket that the cloudbreaker has
05/16/2013 12:24 AMPosted by Thranimal

its the belt I have, BiS for normal prot warrs but probably not for dps since it lacks the 3rd socket that the cloudbreaker has

That's what I was thinking as well.
Looking at the stat amounts on both of them:

Cloudbreaker:
2x 320 crit gems
1x 160 crit 80 strength gem
120 bonus crit
307 crit from reforges

1227 total crit
149 more strength.

Swordhook:
674 Passive crit
2x 320 crit gems

1314 total crit
2 more Mastery.

It's close, but i'd say the loss of 2 mastery and ~90 crit is worth the 149 strength.
05/16/2013 12:24 AMPosted by Thranimal

I'm trying to make the BiS Heroic list for Prot now and some of the things we're going to be using in certain slots are fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunny.

I mean, until you all get those Ra-den kills anyway :P