Grats Rets....

Paladin
Post Limit:
On buff! Now give Arms the one it needs =(. Our ret pally in raid tonight absolutely murdered it. <3 my ret friends.
I feel like Khan from the new Star Trek.
ret sucks man
Khan from the new Star Trek.

Did

they

really?!

Even more reason for me to absolutely despise and never see that abomination.
Why? They've taken Trek from an intellectual series of morality tales and turned it, not into action movies in space, but frickin' cliched comic book movies in space!

At this rate, I'm'na have to swear off Star Wars, too, and then where the hell is that going to leave my geekdom? >_<
Hey, no matter what happens to the mainstream stuff, they can never take away classics like Asimov's... wait, "I, Robot" was turned into an action movie. Crud.
Why? They've taken Trek from an intellectual series of morality tales and turned it, not into action movies in space, but frickin' cliched comic book movies in space!

I love you Grog.
SciFi even fubar'ed Dune; granted, de Laurentiis' Dune wasn't exactly spot-on, but at least Caladan couldn't be confused with Kamino. >_<
I ruined this thread by mentioning Khan.

Nice. :)
ret sucks man
Need more buffs
Gonna gear mine up =)
Oh boy, here we go..
Oh boy, here we go..

Was simply stating grats, cause I know you guys been wanting one. Was hoping arms wars got one too as they are worse off then rets were. And yes, I like playing along side rets damnit!
05/22/2013 11:30 PMPosted by Kegstànd
Oh boy, here we go..

Was simply stating grats, cause I know you guys been wanting one. Was hoping arms wars got one too as they are worse off then rets were. And yes, I like playing along side rets damnit!

Sadly it's an empty grats. It still didn't do much for us that I have noticed pvp wise. I just noticed I die...a whole lot faster then before.
05/23/2013 02:26 PMPosted by Koneko

Sadly it's an empty grats. It still didn't do much for us that I have noticed pvp wise. I just noticed I die...a whole lot faster then before.

PvP means #**@!##% all to us now. All classes have 65% resilience by base. Try fighting a hunter in full 522 gear from pve and get murdered because of it. I dislike this communist 65% resilience base.

I hate you PvERS for doing this to us PVPERS!!!!!!
I hate you PvERS for doing this to us PVPERS!!!!!!

Don't blame us; blame Blizz for forcing us PvE'ers into PvP - be it for Children's Week or Wrathion's Torture Tests.