Open Libram LXXIX: The Divine Storm is Here!

Paladin
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
05/21/2013 02:25 PMPosted by Cayse
buy a Sunreaver cache with them now. The bag should be once per day, the horrible bags from normal scenarios were once a day anyway.

Mogu coins, not the Elder coins. Coins go towards a !@#$%^-ed helm for my lame ass legendary paperweight.
Swords and axes and maces can all share skins, but not polearms.

BLASPHEMY!!!
Stat weights shouldnt have changed for really any reason this patch.
Not for Ret, anyway; upgrades might cause some distortion. Like I said, I think RFL's just gotten a more recent set of BiS stats.
Crit sims slightly higher in some gear sets, but in practice it's not actually better.

Hmmm ... guess I should reforge for mastery, go hit a dummy for 2x GoAK resets (10 minutes) then repeat reforged for crit and do the same.
Your Simcraft isn't up to date because Simcraft isn't up to date. It hasn't been updated in a while.

I don't use SimCraft. I tried it once, saw lots of numbers, got confused and asked somebody in here for help. :)
05/21/2013 02:31 PMPosted by Muletia
Your Simcraft isn't up to date because Simcraft isn't up to date. It hasn't been updated in a while.

I don't use SimCraft. I tried it once, saw lots of numbers, got confused and asked somebody in here for help. :)

That was direct at me, most likely. :p

And I simply meant most recent, as I tend to forgot to update SimCraft on both machines when I do the one.
Dummy will always favor crit, if you do it long enough for RNG to even out.
Dummies have always not been the best for...well really anything lol
Anything but practicing most DPS rotations. They really don't seem to have definitive backs and fronts, as I went to try and learn Assassination on my Rogue the other day but could never Backstab.
Art's back, oyay! Patch is here, too, double yay! This all negated by the fact that I have nightshift tonight. Ohno!

In other news, my achievement points are making the OCD in me cringe. WTT that 5 for a 3.
Get another 2220 achievement points!
543 haste sword now lolumad? Seriously though so many things to do now but first wiping to haxorus is fun.
Not 549? PFfff
05/21/2013 02:23 PMPosted by Arthinas
Things are never quite as bad as people make them out to be.

I envy you optimistic attitude.

05/21/2013 02:27 PMPosted by Arthinas
Swords and axes and maces can all share skins, but not polearms.

BLASPHEMY!!!

Indeed.

But on the bright side if you hit max level soon the current raid does have a strength pole arm we can use.
543 haste sword now lolumad? Seriously though so many things to do now but first wiping to haxorus is fun.

Get heroic thunderforged noob
Still boggling that the SoL buff went through?
Still boggling that the SoL buff went through?

divine protection usable while stunned.
Known since...Yesterday, I think? Been threads about it.
Known since...Yesterday, I think? Been threads about it.

shows you how much i've been paying attention. lots of tears i suppose since the cry of bubbleplateheals always comes up when people discuss paladin survivability.