Frinkls. Pls no DDoS

Emerald Dream
Omg I got disconnected during an RBG, it has nothing to do with my fail internetz or the fact my computer decided to start updating software. *end sarcasm*

FFS, that practice is more trouble than its worth. Unless the guy posts screenies or has some kind of proof, there is nothing to see here folks.
[

I like how Bowjackson used an alt to post in that thread.

]

I like how you're an alleged adult playing a high school hall monitor.

You know, the fat kid with zero social skills that never got invited to the good parties :)
[

I like how Bowjackson used an alt to post in that thread.

]

You know, the fat kid with zero social skills that never got invited to the good parties :)

[

You really enjoy high school analogies. Did something traumatic occur and you're still working through them?

Did Beckie Pheffercorn reject your offer to go to the Snowdaze Dance with you?

I'm here for you, buddy. All you gotta do is reach out.

]

[

You really enjoy high school analogies. Did something traumatic occur and you're still working through them?

Did Beckie Pheffercorn reject your offer to go to the Snowdaze Dance with you?

I'm here for you, buddy. All you gotta do is reach out.

]

Nah, just teh opposite brah.

My HS girlfriend was a major hottie with a wicked perverse mind.

If she had limits, I never encountered them :)
Ah, Frinkl's epic mind control device...don't I know that one well, so here's the secret to defeating his mind control device...Tin Foil hat.

The key thing about tin foil hats is to make sure the shiny side is out because if the dull side is out the mind control waves will just go through and boom...you lose in pvp.

Also, another key thing to do is to fold the tin foil just so that the folds are overlapping each other...this will prevent gaps which his mind control waves will slip through and...yep, you guessed it...will lead to losses in pvp.

remember, tin foil hats, shiny side out, folded right.
remember, tin foil hats, shiny side out, folded right.
I think Recyclemanx wants the DDos.
05/22/2013 09:13 PMPosted by Hoskold
I think Recyclemanx wants the D
05/22/2013 10:04 AMPosted by Inflikted

Some would never think Return would buy a pilot, but it happens.

You seems obsessed with the Corporation and/or Return lately.

Stop being such a nut hugger...

P.S.
Have a nice day!!!!

This has nothing to do with your Wintrading, DDoSing, Piloted guild, Return bought his carry back when he was alliance, stop thinking your scum bag alt <The Crew> guild is actually attracted to anyone with standards.

05/22/2013 10:56 PMPosted by Pythes
I think Recyclemanx wants the D

False, we don't approve of such actions in the Holy Church Of Problem Sovled.
i beat warbringer in a random trade, no vent, pug rbg today lol.
i beat warbringer in a random trade, no vent, pug rbg today lol.

What was the MMR?

You seems obsessed with the Corporation and/or Return lately.

Stop being such a nut hugger...

P.S.
Have a nice day!!!!

This has nothing to do with your Wintrading, DDoSing, Piloted guild, Return bought his carry back when he was alliance, stop thinking your scum bag alt <The Crew> guild is actually attracted to anyone with standards.

False, we don't approve of such actions in the Holy Church Of Problem Sovled.

/point
/lol

You're obsessed with Return... We get it...

But, now I'm jealous!!! No crazy stalkers after me... :(

/point
/lol

It really is hilarious, he even whispers me on alts in game trying to be all buddy-buddy. Think he has a serious love/hate thing for me going on, but then again, I'd have some serious issues too if the reason I was known at all was that my mom shut me down while on TS and took away my computer. Talk about thug life - that's gangsta.

/point
/lol

It really is hilarious, he even whispers me on alts in game trying to be all buddy-buddy. Think he has a serious love/hate thing for me going on, but then again, I'd have some serious issues too if the reason I was known at all was that my mom shut me down while on TS and took away my computer. Talk about thug life - that's gangsta.

[

Thank you for that reminder. I had completely forgot about that.

]

/point
/lol

OMFG!!! BHAHAHAA

Now that's entertainment!!! :)

Now, after you use that joke even more, I did some research, because i'm not sure where you did buy the pilot from, but a popular website i've found, advertised on Reckfuls stream, etc.
http://blazingboost.com/services/buy/id/11
You actually paid over 600$.
Now another website, infamous for piloting Bailamos, is
http://www.wowcarry.com/services/arena/
That's still 575$ , All i'm asking for is a simple confession.

Adversaries's confession box is open from 7-3. Sinners are always welcome.
05/23/2013 02:17 PMPosted by Twochainszx

Now, after you use that joke even more, I did some research, because i'm not sure where you did buy the pilot from, but a popular website i've found, advertised on Reckfuls stream, etc.
http://blazingboost.com/services/buy/id/11
You actually paid over 600$.
Now another website, infamous for piloting Bailamos, is
http://www.wowcarry.com/services/arena/
That's still 575$ , All i'm asking for is a simple confession.

Adversaries's confession box is open from 7-3. Sinners are always welcome.

[

Not blindly defending Return here but if he is actually a Grad student I seriously doubt he has 500$+ to spend on a video game.

]
Not blindly defending Return here but if he is actually a Grad student I seriously doubt he has 500$+ to spend on a video game.

Bailamos took out savings money to buy glad, he didn't even have a stable job.
Man wtf I paid like 750 for my 2.2k

Got scammed bad /cry