Conquest Vendors Temporarily Disabled

Arenas
Post Limit:
1 2 3 13 Next
The achievement, Tyrannical Conquest, is only intended to be awarded when players earn 25,000 Conquest Points. Due to an issue that was not detected during the PTR testing process, the achievement could be awarded much earlier than intended. We are currently in the process of working to resolve the issue.

In the meantime, we’ve applied a hotfix that temporarily prevents players from purchasing gear from Tyrannical PvP item vendors.
does this mean you cant buy tyranical gear with honor now ?
Can you confirm that the achiev is meant to help gear alt if your "main" as the achiev? Or is it character exclusive?

Because my monk has earned 18k (ish) conquest this season (in the currency tab), but i still got the achiev for 25k tyran points after winning 1 Call to Arms BG. It seems you get the achiev as soon as you win any type of game (arena, rated bgs, CTA or random BG) that gives conquest when you win.

With gaining the achiev on your current character (and not due to account wide-shared achiev), you had access to elite gear/tyran honor gear.

Normally, you would get the achievement on all characters as an account wide achiev but you couldn't buy gear from the elite/ honor tyranical since it wasn't earned by your alt.

My main character had the 27k achievement b4 the patch.
I'm thinking that you can't gear alts with tyrannical by spending honor.

I think they did this so you can gear for off spec on the character that has the achievement.

I'm assuming.

Would be cool to gear alts this way though.

Ya, I also think so. So it was an an unintended bug that you could buy Tyrannical gear with honor on an alts that did not had enough Season Earned Tyrannical points for the achiev.
I'm thinking that you can't gear alts with tyrannical by spending honor.

I think they did this so you can gear for off spec on the character that has the achievement.

I'm assuming.

Would be cool to gear alts this way though.

I have faith in Blizzard.
and World PVP too =)
so what happens to us who bought some with honour? Free gift from Blizz? :D It is kind of their fault...
I'm confused I got the achievement and the people who didnt have it got to buy it regardless? Are the vendors going to work eventually?
Why is T2 costing conquest point for aesthetics?
any news on when the vendors will be back up?
They are taking it away from those that didnt earn right
LOL tons of people standing around the vendors mad as hell.
1) Forgive me if I'm wrong, but it's 27,000 conquest not 25,000 to begin with.
2) What about those of us, like me, who had the Tyrannical Conquest achievement pre-5.3?

Do we not get rndom tyrannical pieces with honor anymore?
my weekly maximum for conquest got reset. i was supposed to be able to earn 2500 conquest this week but when the patch dropped its down to 2200. im going to miss the 25k achiev by 100 points.
05/21/2013 01:53 PMPosted by Daxxarri
Due to an issue that was not detected during the PTR testing process,

Shocking.