[H-RPPvP] Garrosh'kar Skullcleavers

Wyrmrest Accord
Stonetalon, Desolace, Feralas, Gilneas, Wintergrasp, Tol Barad – these are only a few of the places the Garrosh’kar has slaughtered Alliance; all in the name of the mighty Warchief Garrosh Hellscream. They served him as he conquered in Northrend; they served him as he conquered from the throne. They would collect skulls as tribute and send them to their warchief – a sign of their undying loyalty.

And so now the battle reaches their homeland… their territory. Stonetalon, Desolace, Feralas, Gilneas, Wintergrasp, Tol Barad… Durotar, the Barrens, Orgrimmar. They served him then and they will serve him now. They will collect the skulls of the traitors and send them to their warchief – a sign of their undying loyalty.

The will of Hellscream is life; the will of Hellscream is death.

[OOC]

The Garrosh’kar Skullcleavers are back! Loyalists to the core, the Garrosh’kar have served Hellscream before he ascended to the role of warchief and will serve him throughout the rebellion. Join them as they shout out praises of Hellscream! Collect the skulls of traitors and bring them to Garrosh’kar Skullcleavers for reward! Bring glory to the Hellscream name by conquering Alliance dogs!

Want to join the Garrosh’kar? Want to interact with the Garrosh’kar? Send word to Vakgarr/Kron or Lugdal/Zuragg IC or OOC and we’ll make something happen.

We only accept Orcs.
Oh yay, you guys are back

Out of curiosity, what happened to the Garrosh'kar? I stopped playing horde for a while and you guys were just gone when I came back
OOC issues, I presume. I didn't have the honor to serve with the other Garrosh'kar of this server, as I'm actually a former member from the Moon Guard version.
Oh. I was hoping to find out more.

When the guild was around, I was part of Blackmarket Cartel on my druid. The only things we were able to find out when the guild mysteriously broke apart was that the guildmaster went on vacation or something of the sort and never came back.
Yeah, I'm afraid I don't know enough on what happened to properly explain it. But do not fret! We are back now.
I could explain all that went down, but it's old news now, so I won't bring it up. That being said, glad to see you guys are back! You have a reputation to live up to, so don't let me down!

Expect to hear from me in-game tomorrow, I have some stuff I'd like to ask.
I was very disappointed when Garrosh'kar disbanded, being close to a couple of your members and being involved in your plots. Very, very glad to see that you (in some capacity) are back and kicking.
This is exciting news.

RP-PvP, eh? We should talk a bit.
Glad to see so much support for the guild. It warms my orcish heart.

Tanria - Feel free to contact me in-game whenever you'd like so we can make something happen.
I am very interested. Where do I sign up?
I am very interested. Where do I sign up?

Send a whisper to me in-game whenever you'd like, Roksha. If I am not available, then Lugdal can assist you!
On the second page?! Disgraceful!

Hellscream bump.
C'mon, back to the top with you.
Really looking forward to getting both of our guilds into some good ol' fashion brawling.
the guild mysteriously broke apart was that the guildmaster went on vacation or something of the sort and never came back.

Assassination complete.

Anyways, I'd love to see you guys in action, but to find a reason for this character to interact with a bunch of loyalist will be tough. Still, perhaps I'll just stalk you all in stealth and watch kufufu.

Good luck in your endeavors.
To the top!
Now im interested in joining on a Orc. Do you have any Requirements to join?
Do you have any Requirements to join?

We require an IC interview and prefer that those seeking out said interview be at least level 20!

It's important to remember that we will eventually be doing plenty of RP-PvP, so remaining at a low level is not recommended! If you have any further questions, please, feel free to contact me (Vakgarr or Kron)!
Glad to have yall back in some way shape or form. Was involved in a few of your plots back when i was in the blackmarket cartel as well. Hope to see some RP-PVP from yall in the very near future. Welcome back guys <3
I DESTROYED YOU ONCE!
I WILL DO IT AGAIN >: (