BLOOD DKS NEED A NERF ASAP!!!

Death Knight
Post Limit:
Really? No one realized he's making it up for some bad troll attempt?
Blood DKs are a noob check, nothing more.

It takes no skill to play a Blood DK, don't kid yourself.

800k is a lot of health. 500k is a lot of health.

Blood DKs can have Second Wind whenever they want it, and we all know how much people !@#$%ed about Second Wind when Warriors only had like 350k Health and it got nerfed like 5 times.

I know my friend didn't have any gear on his Shaman the other week, but I could literally go afk for 30 minutes and leave Conversion on, come back and my health would be full. All I had to do was press a button.

It's fully automated idiot proof crap like this that is ruining the game right now. But yeah, we'll see what you have to say next tier when Blood DKs are running around with a million health and Second Wi - I mean Conversion.

I bet you will be screaming for it to be nerfed back to costing 10 RPPS.
05/24/2013 12:02 AMPosted by Crayfish
I know my friend didn't have any gear on his Shaman the other week, but I could literally go afk for 30 minutes and leave Conversion on, come back and my health would be full. All I had to do was press a button.

Pretty sure that says more about your friend then it does about conversion. Why was your friend sitting in melee range allowing you to hit him? How was conversion still going when you weren't hitting him and producing runic power to use it? How was conversion reactivating when said occasion would occur? Do you stop and ask yourself what would Red Panda do?

It's fully automated idiot proof crap

Pretty sure I have to click to win baby ;)

I bet you will be screaming for it to be nerfed back to costing 10 RPPS.

In the words of my alt Shaofanger the level 29 destro lock Yes, YES! Bring your rage to bear! Try to strike me down!

Go forth and think to thine self what would Red Panda do?

Could be,...

But I'm going with the normal 88% of retards that don't know how to research ...

Blood QQ would drop by alteast a good 50% if chindraggers did some sort of knowing how to deal & lockout a Blood DK... it really is not hard. Hell some of us did it when Tank specs had Veng (edit: as frost), buttercup dwiddle junk is the norm... nerf it instead of learn how to counter it.
Seriously wtf The DK then used a shield and he healed to FULL!!!!!!!!!!!!

DKs can't use shields. And he was probably in the best PvP gear you can get, and you're barely geared. So, either bad troll, or just bad player.

lies, Conversion lasts depending on your runic power. There is no way it could last 30 minutes, nice try kid. But you're ignorant, and you're a troll.
Geared tank with the 65% resil...wonder why you couldn't kill him. Fortunately, it's not so difficult in arenas or BGs.

Resil was removed from gear.
05/24/2013 06:44 AMPosted by
Geared tank with the 65% resil...wonder why you couldn't kill him. Fortunately, it's not so difficult in arenas or BGs.

Resil was removed from gear.

You do realize that we have a baseline 65% resilience, right? Go read some patch notes.
lies, Conversion lasts depending on your runic power. There is no way it could last 30 minutes, nice try kid. But you're ignorant, and you're a troll.

Really? because I actually did sit there for two minutes and laugh at him.

I was definitely getting runic power from doing nothing. I believe you generate RP from parries or just damage taken while Conversion is not active. All I had to do was keep pressing a button, so yeah, I guess I exaggerated a little bit. It's still ridiculous.

So I'd have to alt tab in to the game while I was watching a movie to make sure I didn't die, big whoop, want to fight about it?

Also, I'm not sure you should be calling anyone kid when you clearly lack the basic comprehensive reading skills required to distinguish a physical absorption shield from an actual piece of equipment.

Actually
, I'm not even sure that they were referring to a blood shield, but I don't think it takes a genius to figure out that he's not talking about this DK whipping out his Bulwark of Azzinoth.

05/24/2013 12:35 AMPosted by Fálrin
Pretty sure that says more about your friend then it does about conversion. Why was your friend sitting in melee range allowing you to hit him? How was conversion still going when you weren't hitting him and producing runic power to use it?

Because he was an Enhancement Shaman and I AMS'd his Ascendance for the lulz. But no, it really doesn't say anything about him. Yes, I exaggerated a little bit about actually going afk.
05/24/2013 12:07 PMPosted by Crayfish

Really? because I actually did sit there for two minutes and laugh at him.

I was definitely getting runic power from doing nothing. I believe you generate RP from parries or just damage taken while Conversion is not active. All I had to do was keep pressing a button, so yeah, I guess I exaggerated a little bit. It's still ridiculous.

So I'd have to alt tab in to the game while I was watching a movie to make sure I didn't die, big whoop, want to fight about it?

Also, I'm not sure you should be calling anyone kid when you clearly lack the basic comprehensive reading skills required to distinguish a physical absorption shield from an actual piece of equipment.

Actually
, I'm not even sure that they were referring to a blood shield, but I don't think it takes a genius to figure out that he's not talking about this DK whipping out his Bulwark of Azzinoth.

05/24/2013 12:35 AMPosted by Fálrin
Pretty sure that says more about your friend then it does about conversion. Why was your friend sitting in melee range allowing you to hit him? How was conversion still going when you weren't hitting him and producing runic power to use it?

Because he was an Enhancement Shaman and I AMS'd his Ascendance for the lulz. But no, it really doesn't say anything about him. Yes, I exaggerated a little bit about actually going afk.
you dont get rp from taking damage as blood. only way to passively gain rp as blood is if you are wearing pvp gear bonus that gives rp over time when you are snared or scent of blood procs from auto attacks
What about AMS?
I dont know about all that other nonsense.

I do know that I ran into two Blood DKs in arena with my partner who is unholy DK. We focused fired on one and could not take him down. (we did however get him down to around 1/3 to 1/4 life, but that was about it)

I am not sure how the best way to take down a blood. I figured we was screwed when I saw two Blood DKs in Tyrantical gear however.

As luck would get it as soon as we lost and queued again we got the exact same team lol.

It was more humerous than upseting. I dont think that combo will go far but it certainly seems to be a combo to give fits to melee.

So you weren't afk? That isn't exaggerating that is flat out lying. There is no possible way you could maintain conversion even with popping AMS at the start while being AFK. Contrary to popular belief you can not auto attack a target that is behind you.

Not only do you not know how to play your class but you are a liar. My reading comprehension is so vastly superior to yours that I am able to decipher your words and reveal the lies you are trying to pass.

Please continue trolling but anyone who reads what you say can put you in the slot of "Idiot" and get on with their lives. After laughing at your pitiful attempt to slander blood dks.
You failed so hard, you made me want to roll a death knight again.
Lmao this has to be a troll thread!
If not: Blood Dks do GARBAGE damage in pvp (kinda low in pve). A warrior and a rogue, both having disarms cannot kill a blood dk?
Between a rogue and warrior that dk should have not been able to do anything for 70% of the fight due to stuns etc.
You were way outgeared?
Your first ever pvp encounter?
Do I main a dk? Yes
Do I play blood in pvp? Rarely because it sucks!
I wrecked a blood dk in world pvp and he attacked me. I was flagged, in pve gear, and he was geared. This was on my hunter.
A legit post would have been BLOOD DKS NEED A BUFF ASAP!!!......well, tanks in general need buffs IMO, especially in pvp. I don't understand all the hate towards tank specs in pvp from blizzard.......nerf after nerf.
It's players like you that are most likely the problem making threads like these!
First off let me start by saying with him at 800k hp you were a victim of the new changes in 5.3, with that much HP he either had full raid gear or a mix of PvP/Raid gear, I am almost full Tyran and even with full buffs don't get anywhere near 800k hp, combine that with the 65% base resil and I may give you some premise for the "OP" rant.

As for the comments of you being a troll, maybe, maybe not. Either way you represent the lack of knowledge that 90% of other classes and probably a good percentage of DK's themselves have about Blood DK's.

To give an example, I have noticed the majority of 'Blood Dk's are OP" rants posted on the forums are in a World PvP situation. It has beem my experience as a Blood Dk that one of the first things an opponent does is kite them into a bunch of NPC's hoping it will help take the DK down, this is a major mistake on their part, you have not only given him npc's to get a full Death Strike heal(meaning healed for 20% of the damage received instead of 7% from another player)plus a Blood Shield(meaning 50% of the amount healed as a damage absorption shield, increased by points in Mastery) but have also given them Vengeance(Each time you take damage, you gain 2% of the unmitigated damage taken as attack power for 20 sec) that only proc from NPC's or non-player environmental damage, giving them enough Attack Power to basically one-hit you.

My advice? Clear the area of any NPC's, make sure there are no environmental damage components(such as Campfires etc), keep him out of Melee range, CC the crap out of him to force his defensive cooldowns THEN blow all your offensive CD's.
I don't think its possible for a blood dk to have 826k fully buffed... The most I've seen a blood dk with 710k fully buffed and he was in full 525 raid gear... That being said blood dks do need a nerf there out of hand, and anybody that argues there fine is an idiot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHFLZDmJ9Yo&list=UUtu2BCnJoFGRBOuIh570QWw&index=1
I don't think its possible for a blood dk to have 826k fully buffed... The most I've seen a blood dk with 710k fully buffed and he was in full 525 raid gear... That being said blood dks do need a nerf there out of hand, and anybody that argues there fine is an idiot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHFLZDmJ9Yo&list=UUtu2BCnJoFGRBOuIh570QWw&index=1
8 mins of 2 retards tunneling a blood dk and feeding him death strikes in 2v2s. its a good thing 2s mean something to the community otherwise this would be huge.