Priests need a damage cooldown?

Priest
Shadow, in particular seems to be lacking baseline major offensive cooldowns for uses in pvp. One of the biggest problems is our lack of movement while casting, it makes moves like Mind Flay : Insanity "clunky" to use. So how about this for a talent/move.

Shadow Val'kyr - 2 minute cooldown

You transform into a giant Shadow Val'kyr, increasing damage and movement speed by 20% and enables you to cast while moving. While transformed you take 10% additional damage and you are immune to movement impairing effects. While under the effects of Shadow Val'kyr you cannot receive heals from other players.

A move with this kind of dynamic would allow a spriest the option of being more offensive without being too overpowered due to the inability to be healed and the increased damage taken. This could be countered in several ways but it would be an interesting ability for spriests to have especially since EVERY other caster has the ability to maintain pressure while moving whether it be a baseline ability or a talent.

Thoughts? Ideas?
It doesn't sound bad but honestly shadow has plenty of offensive CDs. Insanity + free mind blasts or pi is enough IMO. Not to mention divine star, halo, shadowfiend etc.
The increased damage taken mechanic is anachronistic at this point. I also don't think shadow needs any sort of ability to cast while moving. Further, I don't really think we need another CD at all.
I don't think it's a great idea to give any class the ability to cast while moving on everything. It was a bad idea for locks and it's a bad idea for us.

I'm anticipating Kil'Jadean's Cunning to get either the axe or the nerfbat in 6.0. It's not the biggest reason that locks are top dps right now, but it's sure not hurting, either.
Devouring Plague and DI/FDCL/SW:I provide burst. Sure, you don't turn big and red and start destroying everybody, but it also means you don't have a huge "CHAIN-CC ME NOW" moment. I'm ok with that. I'd rather be able to use PH without completely trashing damage potential.

Mobility is just a separate thing that sucks for priests. 4 out 6 ranged classes can decently cast on the move, so being stuck without it is lame.
i dont like the idea of more damage taken and you cant receive heals...

moving while casting imo is a bad idea anyway mage and lock have it and it goes against the purpose of a caster to me if you wanna move and cast ranged go hunter
Devouring Plague and DI/FDCL/SW:I provide burst. Sure, you don't turn big and red and start destroying everybody, but it also means you don't have a huge "CHAIN-CC ME NOW" moment. I'm ok with that. I'd rather be able to use PH without completely trashing damage potential.

Mobility is just a separate thing that sucks for priests. 4 out 6 ranged classes can decently cast on the move, so being stuck without it is lame.

you're not being chain CC'd b/c you're already dead, since you're the first target of everyone
Try kill Nibbleh and tell me spriest don't need cast while moving.
This sounds awful. Lets just give every caster the ability to cast while moving. Damage isnt a problem my full set of dots w/ 3dp silence insanity flay can kill in the 5 sec from 100.

I can think of 3 classes that can already cast while moving: ele, lock, fire mage. I feel like the sense of class identity is fading.
The increased damage taken mechanic is anachronistic at this point. I also don't think shadow needs any sort of ability to cast while moving. Further, I don't really think we need another CD at all.

this
PI
We need movement while casting I spport that all classes except for Shadow Priest and Boom Druid do not have casting while moving.
This sounds awful. Lets just give every caster the ability to cast while moving. Damage isnt a problem my full set of dots w/ 3dp silence insanity flay can kill in the 5 sec from 100.

I can think of 3 classes that can already cast while moving: ele, lock, fire mage. I feel like the sense of class identity is fading.

Well Lets Just do it! Why not?