Blood Tap vs RC

Death Knight
Which is better for blood? What are the pros and cons? I can`t decide which would suit me better.

Thanks!
RC doesn't punish you buy requiring a rune fully depleted to work and in a sense when it procs it just increases your rune regen for all cycling at the time. Blood Tap lets you on demand return a fully depleted rune. RC cycles all runes regardless as long as they were used and Blood Tap is the on demand half a death strike. To a point RC has the least limitations just because both BT and RE require you have a fully depleted rune. More importantly RC doesn't require intentionally gaming runes like it can be argued the others do.

I use RC for ease of life but if you're in that "Oh crap" moment where you need to death strike now is when BT shines. Granted keep in mind that BT only gives one rune so you'd have to ideally had a 2nd rune sitting ready for that emergency. Could also slightly argue that RC promotes actively death striking to consume all runes in many cases where the others may require sitting on one.
"that "Oh crap" moment" That's what runeic inpowerment is used for.
RC is my fav especially with my mastery haste set up for max healing and bubble.
RC is my fav especially with my mastery haste set up for max healing and bubble.

RE is not for the oh crap. It's proc based and random. BT is the on demand. RE does offer the most runes per minute by a hair though. It also requires sitting on a specific rune type more to make sure you get the runes you want.
I prefer blood tap for PvP because even though it doesn't technically do as much as the other 2 talents in the tier, it lets you use the ability whenever you need it, which is invaluable.

RE is not for the oh crap. It's proc based and random. BT is the on demand. RE does offer the most runes per minute by a hair though. It also requires sitting on a specific rune type more to make sure you get the runes you want.

I may be wrong, but I think he means Empower Rune Weapon
If you're not using blood tap as blood you're doing it horribly, horribly wrong.

Pros: you get the runes when you choose.

Don't need to know anything else.
My only problem with blood tap is that the window to use the runes without resource capping is pretty small. 10 charges to deathstrike with a cap of 12 doesn't leave much wiggle room. It would be nice if they would raise the charge cap.