Open Libram LXXX: Convenient Censurship

Paladin
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
Then maybe Chaz has some 'splainin' to do.
The only two ponies I like are Boomer and Sooner:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/17/OklahomaSooners-BoomerSooner-Schooner.jpg
Why is the second to last boss in the raid so hilariously easy. :|

Musta been some other Chaz, if it was me Caden would start murdering ponies
One of my favourite movies!

Crude and slow, clansman. Your attack was no better than that of a clumsy child.

Aye blossom. The way you like it!

Etc.
05/27/2013 07:14 PMPosted by Paladinchaz

Musta been some other Chaz, if it was me Caden would start murdering ponies

I like you chaz, I don't care what everyone else says.
Random weirdness on Lei Shen with static doing crazy crazy damage!
05/27/2013 08:01 PMPosted by Cayse
Random weirdness on Lei Shen with static doing crazy crazy damage!

Aye blossom. The way ye like it! :D
I don't like it when it's not displaying properly in our logs so we can see what's going on!
I hate how logging in will ask for the authenticator at the worst times. I was in an LFR, I got disconnected, I go to log in right away, and it asks for it. My IP address hasn't changed, I was JUST logged in, and NOW it decides I need to use my authenticator? So then I have to go get my phone, and by the time I get back in, I'm kicked.

It's all a conspiracy! *puts on tinfoil hat*
I have mine ask for an authenticator every time, because paranoia.
05/27/2013 08:29 PMPosted by Cayse
I don't like it when it's not displaying properly in our logs so we can see what's going on!

Hey, it's a kind of magic!

Highlander has an answer for everything!
I have mine ask for an authenticator every time, because paranoia.

If I did that at least I'd get in the habit of always being prepared with my phone at hand lol.
Aaaand now I'm done leveling! Woo!
Saw you'd posted and figured a grats was in order.

Now get geared, slacker!
Grog, I pulled a bread crumb out of your beard for you just now. Hope you weren't saving it for later or something. It was just bugging me.

I could have sworn I heard some chirping in there but figured it was my imagination.
Saw you'd posted and figured a grats was in order.

Now get geared, slacker!

Thanks! Glad that the hard part is over. The XP nerf was a lot more noticeable than I thought it would be, which is nice.

Here's to hoping that I can get a few LFR bosses down before maintenance/reset.
I hope this week is kinder on the secrets drops

Just need 2 x.x
Still need nine Runestones for my cape; only got one last week. And desperately need trinks to finish my gearing.
Still need nine Runestones for my cape; only got one last week. And desperately need trinks to finish my gearing.

my whole raid hates me so much, was the only one to get lucky and get it the first week. Few people will get theirs next week but a ton are still at the low end =\