Play Time Expires in 30 Minutes?

Bug Report
Just wanted to check to see if this could possibly be right.

I have a recurring billing plan set up, yet I just got a message in the game that my play time expires in 30 minutes.

I logged into my Battle.net account to check; says I'm paid through to 6/23/13 with the source being a 1-month recurring billing plan.

Could something with the holiday weekend be mucking up the payment or something? My CC is nowhere near expiring, so now I'm concerned. O.e
I think this is just a bug as there were a few others posting this same issue yesterday. I have also seen this issue pop up in the past. Your account management will be the correct one. I wouldn't worry about this message.
Whew!

/relieved Panda is relieved

All is well - just a bug indeed.

Now I can go about grabbin' more herbs an' stuff.

Thanks kindly for the info! ^___^
I am glad to help! happy hunting (=
same thing just happened to me. Glad I checked here before submitting a ticket.
same thing just happened to me. Glad I checked here before submitting a ticket.

Ya this seems to be an issue that just re-surfaced in the last couple of days. Hopefully more people check and/or search the forums before clogging the ticket system.
I saw this today, and Battlenet says my account expires 6/25/2013. Think it is a bugskis.
happend to me right now cool that i dont have to go put money in the bank lol.
This is happing to me now, i have 10min left on the message. I went into acocunt management and noticed the previous old/expired cc was set to default, so i deleted that one and reset the current one to default.

The account says its active, was billed on 6/1 and next rebill is 6/30, and a pending on 7/1.

Ill see in minutes if im denied access. Yup, can still play. Countdown messages stopped.
Just wanted to check to see if this could possibly be right.

I have a recurring billing plan set up, yet I just got a message in the game that my play time expires in 30 minutes.

I logged into my Battle.net account to check; says I'm paid through to 6/23/13 with the source being a 1-month recurring billing plan.

Could something with the holiday weekend be mucking up the payment or something? My CC is nowhere near expiring, so now I'm concerned. O.e

I just posted about this and then I discovered this post. So it appears to be a bug..
this happened to me too, got about 6 mins and my account time is done according to this pop up msg in game, just hope i dont get booted
This just happened to me. Seems to still be a problem. Ty for thread
Logged into the same problem and was billed 4 days ago. I was going to call billing support, glad I checked here first. ( =

Edit:
It happens every time I log in. Causes no problems and stops prompting after 30 minutes but resets after relogging.
This is very annoying.
I just received this same notification and had a moment of panic. I paid a few days ago and checked my subscription and its fine until mid July. Hopefully this bug gets knocked out quick.
I'm getting the same problem, very annoying, scared the crap out of me that my credit card was denied or something, checked battlenet and its still good apparently
ugh
Got that message today as well. Made payment for playtime just a few days ago and battle-net agrees. I played through the countdown to 1 min and nothing happened. Figure if this reoccurs with new log in I will submit a ticket as it is rather annoying lol
Got that message today as well. Made payment for playtime just a few days ago and battle-net agrees. I played through the countdown to 1 min and nothing happened. Figure if this reoccurs with new log in I will submit a ticket as it is rather annoying lol

Same and same. The recurring subscription just happened a few days back. Today was the first time I've logged on in about a week, and was greeted with an 8-minute countdown. Every time I log in. On every toon.
This just spooked me as well. Glad to find out it's just a bug, Thanks everyone!
Yea I just had the same problem myself except it said 21 minutes left til play time expires. Glad it's a bug because i know i just had my reoccurring 3 month sub payed off a few days ago via Paypal!