Duels (New Vid Ft. Kenji)

Darkspear
Prev 1 2 3 7 Next
05/31/2013 02:20 PMPosted by Redead
add a battle tag i do not have?

Is that even possible?

lol i dont have your battle tag send it in end game mail or on here ill take you on and show you why i do not fear a lock
05/31/2013 02:34 PMPosted by Jusho

Is that even possible?

lol i dont have your battle tag send it in end game mail or on here ill take you on and show you why i do not fear a lock

No seriously, it's in the first post.
you mean i must read????? unfair game play
Fine. -_-
05/27/2013 05:18 PMPosted by Redead
My battletag is geewoody#1111

Probably should make note of this part of the original post as well.

05/27/2013 05:18 PMPosted by Redead
This is NOT a trollfest.
Oh, it's on. I might even bust out my super secret OP spec.

I know this spec :O
Nice duel with Deaven.
Could you please tell me what song that was playing? :)

Thanks

Pompeii - ES Posthumus

Electric Daisy Violin - Lindsey Stirling
i saw the rp walking and heard the music and almost died of second hand embarrassment so i had to turn it off
i saw the rp walking and heard the music and almost died of second hand embarrassment so i had to turn it off

I'm going to find you In-game and slow walk all around you.
05/31/2013 06:52 PMPosted by Inflexsteele
heard the music

I decided that I'd try to use music that the vast majority of the WoW crowd would find appealing and I think I hit the mark pretty well on that last vid. Sorry you didn't like it. However, if you'd like to suggest a band I'd be more than happy to check them out.

TO EVERYONE ELSE:

I'm going to be on tomorrow and Sunday night for sure. Please try and hit me up then if you can.
05/31/2013 07:33 PMPosted by Redead
heard the music

I decided that I'd try to use music that the vast majority of the WoW crowd would find appealing and I think I hit the mark pretty well on that last vid. Sorry you didn't like it. However, if you'd like to suggest a band I'd be more than happy to check them out.

TO EVERYONE ELSE:

I'm going to be on tomorrow and Sunday night for sure. Please try and hit me up then if you can.

why are you trying to appeal to a video game community, why not make a video with music you think is fitting. who are you trying to be
05/31/2013 07:05 PMPosted by Ðeaven

I'm going to find you In-game and slow walk all around you.

omfg dude rofl seriously best reply ever!
omfg dude rofl
omfg dude rofl seriously best reply ever!

I try.

I'm a forum try-hard obviously.
Not seeing a lot of people on as of late. Where da !@#$ are you guys?
I like this thread, but where are the other videos?
yes show the videos on my lock vs your lock..

lock on lock action gets kinky
yes show the videos on my lock vs your lock..

lock on lock action gets kinky

Come duel me in some place that isn't flat out in the open. I'm not showing a vid of us having a DPS faceroll match.

...And don't forget, I did beat your demo spec once out of our 4 duels with no LOS whatsoever. :D
I like this thread, but where are the other videos?

One is coming out either tonight or tomorrow.

EDIT: It takes time for me to organize a fight with someone good, deal with Alliance trying to gank the entire time, and edit the vid when everything is all said and done, which is harder than it sounds when you've got half an hour of footage to sift through.