Fellow wpvp'ers

Emerald Dream
Anyone setting it up to go for H. ToT and youtube a 40 man going into SW/Org with full pve gear on and just pwning everything? Would be very funny.

♥Tharo♥

::Wink:: Himan
I doubt anyone on this server outside of maybe 2-3 guilds has the gear/knowhow/coordination to do heroics.
pve to stronk
I doubt anyone on this server outside of maybe 2-3 guilds has the gear/knowhow/coordination to do heroics.

Humm, now I wounder how kick !@# the brass would be in said guilds if they would be inclined of doing 25 man semi pugged grps.
05/26/2013 09:53 AMPosted by Tharozoft

Humm, now I wounder how kick !@# the brass would be in said guilds if they would be inclined of doing 25 man semi pugged grps.

You can't carry many people in 25, even less in 10. Especially on heroics. There's a reason people with half a brain are generally dismissing the crying about PVE gear being good in WPVP, especially on ED.
05/26/2013 10:08 AMPosted by Kozuky

You can't carry many people in 25, even less in 10. Especially on heroics. There's a reason people with half a brain are generally dismissing the crying about PVE gear being good in WPVP, especially on ED.

I think it would be a riot, seeing pvp guilds in full raid gear just pwning a cpt city and all yelling. TY BLIZZ this is so much easier. Even if it where just normal mode raid gear.