Bad Kitty - Druid WPVP/PVP - All Levels

Emerald Dream
Post Limit:
Hello Everyone, It has been a while since I have been on the forums...
With that being said I would like to announce the grand opening of Bad Kitty.
I have created some fantastic guilds on this server and many of you know me from vanilla and cata mostly due to my WPVP addiction. I would like to say that I have created an all druid guild that is open to all levels with a strong push towards world pvp. I decided to make an all druid guild because I have always liked the variety of class combinations that are associated with being a druid and am ready to hangup the serious card and replace it with kicking back and having some fun without the drama of running a 500-1000 man guild again.

Thanks for reading,
Juggs

*ATTENTION* THIS IS A FUN GUILD MADE UP OF FUN PEOPLE AND NOT YOUR NORMAL "BE THE BEST OF THE BEST TRY HARD GUILD"
We will have drunken WPvP and druidic invasions of Stormwind! Ya mon!
Stop making me want to go horde!
We will have drunken WPvP and druidic invasions of Stormwind! Ya mon!

OOC: Any guild that as a blood alcohol level requirement is full of W.I.N.
NO KITTY! BAD KITTY! THATS MY POT PIE!
Yeah, just looking to have a good time.
Starting to get some new members PST me or juggernaught for more info
88907491676:
Stop making me want to go horde!

Pred, you are a very VERY bad kitty!

<---- WTF happened to my golden locks? >.>
We're gonna need a whole lot more kitty litter in dis joint!
We're gonna need a whole lot more kitty litter in dis joint!

Isn't that what Durotar is for?

*Looks around*
Bad Kitty had an awesome time last night attacking Goldshire, SW, the tram, and IF. Thanks to all who came out and witnessed our druid world pvp.

Juggs
Horray! An all druid Horde guild! Someone find Vedma and tell her she'll never run out of cat urine again!

P.S I enjoyed our tiny skirmish outside SW the other day. I was just hanging out and all of a sudden it was like OMG 4 DRUIDS OMG THERES 3 MORE WTF IS GOING ON!
Welcome back former leader of HK Army.
I lost my [Dead Mole] last night when I fell off the tram. If any of you Alli's find it, could you put it in a neutral AH for me? (50g reward)

Other than that, last night was a blast!
They will throw your [Dead Mole] in the trash or toss it to one of The Pack Worgens for a light snack. Sorries. We'll have to find you a new toy to play with, Tribs.
I like cupcakes!!!
I like cupcakes!!!

Me too! Especially if they have pink frosting. Those are my favorite.
~meow~
They will throw your [Dead Mole] in the trash or toss it to one of The Pack Worgens for a light snack. Sorries. We'll have to find you a new toy to play with, Tribs.

Why don't you just get him an ORCWORM to play with?
I found it! I found the [Dead Mole]!
I had to kill Haggle. He hads it in his trash can.
Blech. That gnome leaves a bad taste in one's mouth.
I hope you appreciate it, Tribs.

((This is very bad RP. But we are bad kitties therefore it's allowed))