Napoleon Total War-Mod

Emerald Dream
So I have beat the game playing as all 4 factions and the Napoleon campaign

My question to anyone who has knowledge of mods is, should I download the Darthmod Epic Edition? I know it adds better visuals and more playable factions

My only concern is does it change the original game soundtrack or are there any issues like lag for instance? I have never used any mods for TW games in the past
I have never used any mods for TW games in the past

How... is... this... possible.....

I seriously haven't modded my TW games ever since ETW2, so wouldn't know exactly the effect it would have. BUT just try it out! Steam is always there if anything goes wrong!
BUT just try it out! Steam is always there if anything goes wrong

So I still would have the vanilla version of the game?
I'm still on medieval II enjoying it so far. Those Teutonic Empire knights are !@#$%^-s. They don't give me a chance breath.
You playing the Stainless Steel mod for Med TW 2?
I have not used any mods yet
Ohh. I haven't either. Trying to decide If I wanna download.....

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?513599-gt-gt-gt-Download-lt-lt-lt-DarthMod-Napoleon-v2-65-quot-Epic-Edition-quot-(24-3-2013)

For Napoleon Total War
never really played the napoleon mods but darth mod's mods are amazing.

My favorite mods have been third age, and stainless steel. Ive tried getting the warhammer mod to work, seems freaking awesome but it CTDs sooooo much.
I have to check out the stainless steel
stainless is pretty good, ive also heard good things about broken crescent as well(go to the twcenter website has like every medieval total war 2 mod)
Meh, personally I didn't enjoy Empire Total War, but stainless steel is one of the best mods for MTW2.

Right now I am replaying RTW Darthmod as the Macedonians, and going back and forth between that and Shogun 2 makes you realize how much the series has really changed in the span of how long its been going.
stainless is pretty good, ive also heard good things about broken crescent as well(go to the twcenter website has like every medieval total war 2 mod)

Ha my next question was were do I get these.
So I downloaded it. Playing Kingdom of Italy and getting nailed down by Russia and Austria

Taking sides with France is a bad idea
Does the Darthmod add Starwars music to battle scenes? If it does I'm deleting it....
I see some Game of thrones mods

I have the game of thrones mod for civ 5... That thing... is evil... I played 18h straight >.<

YUP!
05/25/2013 10:32 AMPosted by Frinkls

I have the game of thrones mod for civ 5... That thing... is evil... I played 18h straight >.<

YUP!

I might have to check that out also.
The mod is awesome. I use it :)
Is Stainless Steel worth downloading for M2TW?
Is Stainless Steel worth downloading for M2TW?

yes!

that and broken crescent are amazing, there is also a mod which improves the Britannia campaign from kingdoms, pretty legit.

FOR WALES/CMYRU