Hows my gear? Blood elf DK

Death Knight
I was wondering if my gear is good for my level? You guys can look at my profile if you could give me any tips that be good just tell me the name of watevrr i should buy
Don't bother with buying anything until 90 unless you're twinking.

Just level, there isn't anything that can be said about your gear at this stage.
I was wondering if my gear is good for my level? You guys can look at my profile if you could give me any tips that be good just tell me the name of watevrr i should buy

You get free weapon enchants..

Stop being bad.. Also why do you have a green for a ring. All of your gear should be solid till about 67 or so, when you should just start to get new gear that is better..
Why do u tell me stop being bad? Shut up this is my second toon im new?

You still lack a FREE enchant on your weapon.

You still have a crap green item equipped.. I have made enough DKs to know that your best items currently (at your level) are the blue items you gained from doing your starting quests.

I tell you to stop being bad because it is easy to do better than what you are.
05/26/2013 11:03 AMPosted by Aziker

You still have a crap green item equipped.. I have made enough DKs to know that your best items currently (at your level) are the blue items you gained from doing your starting quests.

he's obviously new, so why be such a !@#$% about it?

@OP, don't worry too much about your gear. As long as your gear has strength on it and you upgrade it every 5-10 levels or so you should be fine. DKs have a skill called runeforging that lets you enchant your weapon, so make sure you're doing that whenever you find a new weapon.

You know you can help people without being an !@#, right?

@OP: Unless you intend to do bgs, don't worry too much about gear. The quest rewards are more then enough to keep you up to date. The content isn't exactly super hard to level through. And it would be a good idea to go to Archerus to get a free enchant.
88905495580:

You still have a crap green item equipped..

This.

In addition, get rid of the mushroom trinket. It's absolute !@#$. Unless you find yourself low on health every single time you kill something, you don't need it. If you do find yourself low on health after every fight....suck less. Use the Signet you got during the starting quests to give yourself more attack power. And for the love of Arthas put a runeforge on the damn weapon.