Force of Nature or Incarnation?

Druid
Ive seen some balance druids now going Force of nature, could someone tell me which is better and why? Thank you
multi-target (2+), focused burst = incarnation
sustained, short sporadic burst = FoN

to each, their own
I know several druids are tying it in pvp for the roots the treants cast so they can do more hard casts. Against one or two targets popping all three treants at once is a greater dps increase and harder to counter than Incarnation.

For pve the roots aren't really needed, but since most fights are single target most of the time, the dps increase is good.
I am finding them fantastic for setting hard casts up in pvp.
Ive seen some balance druids now going Force of nature, could someone tell me which is better and why? Thank you

In arenas, if you go against a team with a melee(Aside from feral) you should probably take treants to peel them off your healer. Against wizard cleaves, you should generally take incarnation UNLESS you are going against a team with alot of interrupts (Rsham/mage/ele/lock). Treants also help you LoS demon soul+ chaos bolts especially when locks try to follow you behind.
Used FoN on Ra-den Last night, Didn't provide the numbers that Incarnation Pulled, Mostly because i had terrible RNG, But FoN was a Higher Sustained amount of damage on Lei shen, and id imagine on Fights like Durumu it would be higher aswell.