Holy Prism Pulling Extra Enemies

Paladin
Hi, I'm using Holy Prism as Ret. It seems that whenever I target an enemy with it, I end up pulling other nearby enemies (hostile or neutral), nearby to the target that is. What's strange is these additionally pulled targets haven't been dealt any damage from the Holy Prism. And no, I am not targeting myself. The beam leaves my hand, hits the enemy, aggroes other things, and bounces back and heals me.
Oh yeah, this seemed to start happening once 5.3 hit.
Is this happening to anyone else? Or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
It shouldn't do that, and no, I haven't seen it happen. Submit a bug report with the details regarding when it happened so the devs can look into it.
This has been happening to me too. I did notice that they are neutral targets specifically the goats on the hill where I skin in the valley of the four winds.
Happening to me as well. Small neutral mobs like little spiders in the grave yard on Isle of Thunder and little water gliders in white petal lake.
Small neutral mobs like little spiders in the grave yard on Isle of Thunder...

I had the same experience with those mobs earlier today. It also happened with the neutral turtles around Goda's spawn point when I was in combat with the rare. As noted by the OP, the extra mobs took no damage from Holy Prism, and the combat log contained no data elucidating how they were pulled.
Having the same issue. I've submitted a bug report, not sure how much that helps. Sadly, I use holy prism constantly when I'm alone... and it's irritating to pull ALL the critters, and ALL the non-agro mobs around (and even pulling agro mobs that are VERY far away) just by using the single-target holy prism... (And I stupidly use it out of habit, so I end up having to fight a bunch of mobs constantly) :(
The trick is, once you agro all those critters and things with Holy Prism, is to just use your true aoe ability to kill them all real quick...

*crickets*
yes it is very annoying soloing and using it and pulling more than you want. Great move but for now major puller
The trick is, once you agro all those critters and things with Holy Prism, is to just use your true aoe ability to kill them all real quick...

*crickets*

LOL Exactly!! Basically.... (as a holy pally killin' stuff) it's Holy Prism - CRAP!....grrr... wait for holy prism to cooldown... k! holy prism myself to "aoe" all the crap I just pulled with Holy Prism...! ..*sigh* ... nevermind... holy shock, judgement, denounce, denounce, denounce...rinse and repeat!

...I really need to go ret. lol

But, Blizz needs to fix Holy Prism! :)
I can confirm this happens but not all the time..
Still doing it for me... On the Isle.. pulled a bunch of badgers and turtles with the silly ol' giant dinosaur :(
Thank you! I thought I was the only one it was happening to. I've only noticed it since patch, but it gets old fast. I've only noticed it pulling neutral mobs and critters, but could be pulling hostile ones as well. It only seems to happen when I'm alone though. I've submitted a bug report but everybody I've talked to either hasn't noticed it or doesn't use holy prism.