Hand of Freedom buff?

Paladin
I like hand of freedom as it is already but lately with warriors, warlocks and priests at a all time high, I i'm getting feared so much that I could be feared across Kalimdor. Now when a alli gets feared i can cleanse and we will be good to go. But if i get feared and my trinkets off cool down thats 7 seconds i'm out of the fight and like I said with warriors and priests on the rise i'm very likely to be feared again... and again... and again... The only reason I wish for this is because there is little to nothing you can do about the fears OTHER than being an undead. Now with hand of freedom being up all the time and being able to use it twice that would be OP and quite frankly I haven't thought of a counter for it, so please leave your thoughts. and ideas.

Also if you're a rogue check out my other thread on my glyph idea for combat!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8891619527?page=1#4
Now with hand of freedom being up all the time and being able to use it twice that would be OP and quite frankly I haven't thought of a counter for it

Not a good idea!

However, these isn't a diminish return on each subsequent fear use in a short period of time???? It was my impression, but I might be wrong!
I believe that they do have DR but even with it i will be out of the fight for i believe about 15 seconds. which in 3v3 arenas is plenty of time to kill us off, and the main reason i ask for this buff is because to my knowledge there is no true counter to this cc chain(that can be done by warlocks alone.

one last thing, please but cyclone on a cool down >.> what was the thought process behind that skill!
They tried to nerf cyclone before but couldn't survive the druid qq.
>.> Awesome to hear! NOT
They tried to nerf cyclone before but couldn't survive the druid qq.
Well I have some peoples attention, hows ret treating everyone? im gonna start gearing it up. I was gonna go prot for pvp, Then i heard that was bad :(
I still wouldn't mind this buff though XD Tired of being fearbombed
I'd like one of two things:

1) Hand of Freedom breaking stuns added to the Unbreakable Spirit talent.

or

2) Fear break added to Hand of Salvation, either added to Unbreakable Spirit or Absolve.
2) Fear break added to Hand of Salvation, either added to Unbreakable Spirit or Absolve.

Amazing idea imo.

Our current susceptibility to fears is so sad it's almost comical.