How much dps should I be doing?

Death Knight
My gear has gotten to the point where I can start raiding, so I would like to know what is the average dps a frost dk should be dealing in order to to not be a liability to a raid?
LFR or 10 man?

In your current unenchanted, ungemmed, and unreforged gear, that is way over the hit cap and way under the expertise cap, I couldn't see you doing any more than 40k.

What are people looking for in 10m raids? over 60k at least if they want to beat the enrage timer.
Gem, reforge, and enchant. You should be able to break 50k and that would be fine for something like MSV.

If you're talking about LFR just hop in there, still fix your gear first.. There isn't really any reason not to. It doesn't take much.
My gear has gotten to the point where I can start raiding, so I would like to know what is the average dps a frost dk should be dealing in order to to not be a liability to a raid?

Replace greens and non-463 blues. Gems , enchants and do lfr. After all that is done then you can worry about your dps. Answering your question however, say you managed to get 470ish, IIRC last tier upwards of 65k+ single target was more than decent for normal mode T14.