When is wow ptr 5.4 patch coming out?

General Discussion
When is world of warcraft ptr 5.4 patch coming out?
5.3 just came out so....
The PTR will be within the next couple weeks. The patch will be released probably in August or September.
Couple of weeks, If its not out in a month I would start worrying about how long they are going to keep the tier around.
I'm guessing either sometime this week or next.

I base this on the post on MMO champion: http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/3265-Patch-5-3-Dev-Interview-Blue-Posts-Blue-Tweets-Poll-TCG-Art-Update

"Patch 5.4 should be on the PTR fairly soon, so we will know what it is soon!"
I don't know about you guys but I'm ready for a new expansion.
I agree.
I was very hyped-up over MoP, but when it came out I was not very intrigued, and quit for about 5 months. I just hope the next expansion is great :), and I really hope we get character model updates...
I don't know about you guys but I'm ready for a new expansion.

This
I have a feeling that it'll start in July. I think the Patch may come in Sept-Oct.
Soon ™
Fixed.
Sometime between now and the end of time.
I agree.
I was very hyped-up over MoP, but when it came out I was not very intrigued, and quit for about 5 months. I just hope the next expansion is great :), and I really hope we get character model updates...

Could be worse with Cataclysm.
No, too soon.
story is getting a lot more interesting gaming still needs to be twerked by the story is the reason Im still playing at the moment

so much stuff going on right now
whats Wrathion really up too, new Horder leader once Garrosh is gone who will it be, all this stuff about the Old Gods and the Titans,

But if the next expansion is really going to be the return of the Legion, that would be sick

Burning Crusade is the whole reason I started playing WoW in the first place if not the next expansion I know its coming
Just release World of Warcraft: the Revenge of Kil'Jaeden already.
Just release World of Warcraft: the Revenge of Kil'Jaeden already.

mandatory.
As long as Sargeas is leading him! Having to fight the Titan of Burning Legion will be an epic fight!
Soon.

(TM)