The three leaders of darkspear

Darkspear
You forgot about me!

ohh and cream is our assistant.

When did all these trash cans infest darkspear

when i came to the server that is the answer
06/10/2013 03:01 PMPosted by Invincible
Love how you and Redead use !@#$ you can't use in arena in duels.

You really shouldn't be so proud of exploiting some cheese tank spec for winning duels. Blood dks are so impressive too zomg.

I see you are still pissed I kicked your !@#.
ohh and cream is our assistant.

What about Deav :(
no just our slave deav
:(

I love how you're so delusional you can't realize when people are taking it easy on you.

Get good. :(
06/10/2013 05:47 PMPosted by Redead

I love how you're so delusional you can't realize when people are taking it easy on you.

Well i'd like to say while you're both here i am the worst WW on the server.
06/10/2013 05:47 PMPosted by Redead

Started the duel with both your portal and gateway up, used every CD including 10 min infernal, spammed every CC you have until ...
No CDs left, 30% hp eng boots outside of duel while I have dps CDs active.

How exactly were you going easy on me?
You forgot KEYSBANE!
Chillerace
Lord Hillpaw
Demilovatô

You are not as good as us thanks.
See stormyz agree.
06/10/2013 06:43 PMPosted by Bosspaw

Started the duel with both your portal and gateway up, used every CD including 10 min infernal, spammed every CC you have until ...
No CDs left, 30% hp eng boots outside of duel while I have dps CDs active.

How exactly were you going easy on me?

Zero anti-melee talents and zero LOS. If I had decided to make it any "fairer" the next logical step would have been to strip naked. Had I known you'd act like a complete jackass and bolt after one duel that was never even finished, I would have just gone all out and put you in your place. I didn't think it was possible for you to act like a dink as much in game as you do in the forums.

Now that I really think about it I doubt you'll ever be good. Just quit and go play COD with Hateaddict.

Oh, and I thought it was cute that you were too scared to duel me on your shaman.
Lol you are so full of yourself. First off I normally only duel friends (dueling is only one facet of this game, I know you think it's the end all to be all but ... well, you are wrong), I accepted your duel because you talked a bunch of !@#$ about our GM and posted a video of your duel with him. I told you no matter what happens it's one duel and you are posting it no matter what happens. Even you said no excuses, all I hear out of you are excuses. If you didn't boots out of bounds you were dead, straight up. You and I both know that.

As for my shaman. I literally just got done fighting Jun, I hadn't even healed yet and had zero CDs. I know you try to work everything to your favor and twist %^-* around, nice try. Also I already explain how you can duel me again.

Also: Those anti-melee abilities wont do you any good, and you act like you took them off for our duel. You didn't even think to use them until that scumbag paladin pointed it out lol
Lol you are so full of yourself. First off I normally only duel friends (dueling is only one facet of this game, I know you think it's the end all to be all but ... well, you are wrong), I accepted your duel because you talked a bunch of !@#$ about our GM and posted a video of your duel with him. I told you no matter what happens it's one duel and you are posting it no matter what happens. Even you said no excuses, all I hear out of you are excuses. If you didn't boots out of bounds you were dead, straight up. You and I both know that.

As for my shaman. I literally just got done fighting Jun, I hadn't even healed yet and had zero CDs. I know you try to work everything to your favor and twist %^-* around, nice try. Also I already explain how you can duel me again.

Also: Those anti-melee abilities wont do you any good, and you act like you took them off for our duel. You didn't even think to use them until that scumbag paladin pointed it out lol

I almost feel sorry for you. Almost.
You're almost cool, almost.
You forgot
1. Redead
2. Invincible
3. Hectelion
They're all champions.
You forgot
1. Redead
2. Invincible
3. Hectelion
They're all champions.

Darn, I didn't make another list.
You're almost cool, almost.

You know nothing of my body temperature.
You forgot
1. Redead
2. Invincible
3. Hectelion
They're all champions.

Yes they are kings. 1=gold 2=silver 3=copper
1=lord 2=kings 3=prince That is what you call a ranking system
You forgot
1. Redead
2. Invincible
3. Hectelion
They're all champions.

Let's not forget Skitzoh, who solo ganks Horde PvP vendors while NF 40 mans Alliance PvP vendors.