LOL@Zetted/Zendox/Jochi and that nab Hunter

Barthilas
An Opinion is the cheapest Commodity i couldnt care less what people think.
and BTW i will never give up !!!
septic tanklords rolf
Krixooks <3
Blowing players off the edge is actually a cowards act as Krixooks was to afraid to face Glad and Sempiternal. In the end Krixooks was down to 20% and jumped off the edge like the coward he is.

Krixooks was so afraid he knowingly took on two 90s? LOL. makes sense

and surprise surprise, guess who was bad enough to get close to the cliff edge and smashed off.

great vid. i enjoyed it very much.
X2 speds playing tank specs thinking they are the best lmao

also hardcore guild name Satanic Lords, was XXDevilsXX taken ?
ITT: Bads calling other bads bad.
Disregarding that Krixooks FAILED to takedown two 90's prove that he is a fail, then he jumps off the Edge? Yeah he is a coward. So are you going pew pew pew then running like the panzie you are. Don't you have some fail attempts at advertising WBSH to do?
ITT: Bads calling other bads bad.

killed you yesterday Awkwardz, was hilarious

"oh god I'm being attacked, what do"
enable_dps_rotation___ERROR
ITS A WIPE
Hey Krix, stop camping Isle of Thunder you weak !@#$%^. Come duel some real PvP'ers and not sitting there ganking PvE'ers.
Hey Krix, stop camping Isle of Thunder you weak !@#$%^. Come duel some real PvP'ers and not sitting there ganking PvE'ers.

...says astronium from orgrimmar

...and then proceeds to engage in PvP on a lv1

http://i.imgur.com/qjc4Plo.jpg
[warning: contains strong language]
You know the game has gone to !@#$ when someone requests to "Duel some *real PvP'ers*".
06/14/2013 03:22 AMPosted by Astronium
duel some real PvP'ers

~barthilas~

lmfao
Most of the horde pvpers on barth really are low tier plebs, give it to them krix, the video made me lol
ganking a top tier ganker is cool
06/14/2013 04:00 AMPosted by Krixooks

...says astronium from orgrimmar

...and then proceeds to engage in PvP on a lv1

http://i.imgur.com/qjc4Plo.jpg
[warning: contains strong language]

"Your mum is a !@#$"

Haha, how old is this kid?
LOL i love it how sempi leaves out that first night when jochi and myself stomped a mudhole in locnar and willowisp the warr and samoan the dk (yet another player from satanic lords in a tank spec suprise suprise) before you eventually killed us.

And if i recall wasnt it jochi and myself on the first night vs say 5 or 6 of you guys and at least 3 of you idiots in tank spec?

My fav part of that night was powershotting gladiatus off the cliff not once but twice And
eventually killing him 2 on 1 with jochi after you guys took off to look for more rare spawns.

P.S. You guys should chill,de-stress and take a step away from the game now and then ;)
Well hello what i find really funny and has already been bought to the attention of all is the fact that there was me and a hunter that night against 5-6 if not 7 of you stupid tank mofo's. And we still down 3-4 of you before you kill us and we are in vent the whole time listening to what you have to say and if im not wrong best part of that night was the blood idiot tank spec wana be pvp DK gkadi saying,"guys protect me protect me get around me" made my year that did really did. I then decide to move my toon to horde and you call me out even thou you no i xferred GG To be fair Krixx Sara Soph of talent beyond your years so you Satanic fgts should step back before you all get knocked off cliff's once again haha <3 peace out mofo's, Oh and big shoutout to RELEASEME he was a true legend of the game!!
Well hello what i find really funny and has already been bought to the attention of all is the fact that there was me and a hunter that night against 5-6 if not 7 of you stupid tank mofo's. And we still down 3-4 of you before you kill us and we are in vent the whole time listening to what you have to say and if im not wrong best part of that night was the blood idiot tank spec wana be pvp DK gkadi saying,"guys protect me protect me get around me" made my year that did really did. I then decide to move my toon to horde and you call me out even thou you no i xferred GG To be fair Krixx Sara Soph of talent beyond your years so you Satanic fgts should step back before you all get knocked off cliff's once again haha <3 peace out mofo's, Oh and big shoutout to RELEASEME he was a true legend of the game!!

http://i.imgur.com/GDVgtuK.jpg
Hi Zetted :)

also I had not seen that video before, but after watching a 2v1 fail so horribly (what was the monk trying to do? was he some kind of special spell caster healer monk with an energy bar, and he also happened to have an aversion to getting into melee range?) amongst double knockoff, keyboard turning, a random AMS when he wasn't even being targetted, and army of the dead, I think that all of Barthilas can conclude the old age of Gladiatus and the 'special' nature of his friends.

The screenshot of horde rage was also amusing.