T16 set bonuses

Warlock
Pretty boring overall IMO. From mmo-champion:

Warlock T16 2P Bonus (New) Conflagrate has a 20% chance to increase the critical strike chance of Immolate and Incinerate by 15%. Unstable Affliction critical hits have a 40% chance to increase all damaging effects of Malefic Grasp and Drain Soul by 30% for 10 sec. Soul Fire has a 20% chance to increase you and your pet's damage dealt by 20%.

Warlock T16 4P Bonus (New) When a Burning Ember fills up, your critical strike chance is increased by 15% for 5 sec. Haunt has a 20% chance to refund its shard when expiring. Shadow Bolt and Touch of Chaos have a 20% chance to also cast Hand of Gul'dan at the target.
Pretty boring. Ok. My initial impression is that the Affliction and Demonology 2 piece set bonuses are two of the most powerful set bonuses I've ever seen.
Pretty boring. Ok. My initial impression is that the Affliction and Demonology 2 piece set bonuses are two of the most powerful set bonuses I've ever seen.

Affliction is going to r a p e.
The destro 2pc makes me angry.

RNG for an RNG stat.
is it only me, or is the 4-piece Demo perk gonna destroy everything...in aoe at least. Spamming ToC with every 5th ToC causing a HoG? Dear me, that sounds painful.

What'd happen when you stack HoG's up 4 stacks high? infinite damage? lol, idk, sounds like fun to me though.

2-piece looks decent too, about time Demo gets some pet perks for a set.
the affliction and demo set bonuses look pretty beast, i'm excited for them.
Not sure how good the four piece affliction will be. I guess it will vary from fight to fight, but with all the haste and extra ticks you can get in from corruption with the way affliction gears I'm not entirely sure how good it will be. Definitely will be pretty worthless on a multi-target fight.
can i just add holy crap on a cracker all the bonuses are gonna get nerfed hard before release cause these are BS good
can i just add holy crap on a cracker all the bonuses are gonna get nerfed hard before release cause these are BS good

yeah usually the last tier the bonuses tend to be OP because...who cares anymore after that tier? :)
im not liking the 4pc for affliction, with all these haste caps im getting SS's left and right. It feels like the 2pc and 4pc (for affliction atleast) should be switched or maybe make it so that at the end of a Haunt it leaves a dot that increases MG or something IDK, just something better than a somewhat pvp trait.
Not liking the Destro bonuses.

20% chance for Conflag to increase Incinerate crit chance by 15%, 15% crit for 5 sec after completing an Ember, why do I need more Crit/Embers again? I can only cast Chaos Bolt so fast and at 29% crit I find myself with more than enough. Plus Affliction and Demo get flat damage buffs, why is Destro stuck getting Crit? Blegh.
Uhhh, 2 and 4 piece look absolutely amazing compared to t15
The set bonuses seem meh, imo. Here's why...

2pc T16 Destro: Bonus (New) Conflagrate has a 20% chance to increase the critical strike chance of Immolate and Incinerate by 15%. This means every time you conflag you get a 15% increase dmg on Immolate (which hits like a wet noodle and is basically there for ember gen) and 15% dmg on your filler, Incinerate. Meh, not too bad I guess but not great.

2pc T16 Affliction: Unstable Affliction critical hits have a 40% chance to increase all damaging effects of Malefic Grasp and Drain Soul by 30% for 10 sec. So basically you have to run with UVoLS in the next tier for this to be really good or maybe they will add another trinket similar to UVoLS. You'll need to roll 100% crit UA's by either abusing the Soul Swap mechanic or getting really lucky on UVoLS procs. Hurray for having to use T15 trinket in T16. Since you have to be using MG or DS to get the benefit to this, well, KJC nerf will make this worse. With the current KJC we have 40-50% uptime on MG, expect it to drop with the KJC nerf.

2pc T16 Demo: Soul Fire has a 20% chance to increase you and your pet's damage dealt by 20%. This seems really strong. I recently went from playing mainly Aff to mainly play Demo and I'm enjoying the change. From my personal experience I have a ton of MC procs and usually I'm struggling to dump them all. Normally I cast soulfire in caster form for the demonic fury but occasionally use it in meta with dark soul up. With this tier bonus I may start trying to weave soulfire in between ToC to maintain the buff, as long as I have a MC proc up.

4pc T16 Destro:When a Burning Ember fills up, your critical strike chance is increased by 15% for 5 sec. This one is kind of wierd. Currently with Destro, you build up your embers till you have 2+ int procs or you save up 3.5 embers to use during Dark Soul. So to utilize this proc you will have to burn an ember every time you get one (which doesn't seem viable) or waste the buff on fillers till you get 2+ int procs or DS is about to come off cd. On top of that, it's such a small window, 5 sec buff seems too short. That may be 1 or 2 CB's in that time frame based on your haste. Overall, 2pc and 4pc for destro is pretty bad.

4pc T16 Affl: Haunt has a 20% chance to refund its shard when expiring. When I play Aff I would always make sure a new Haunt hit right before the first expired since Haunt benefited from it's own debuff. With this change, I will have to let it expire to fully benefit from the 4pc, that seems really dumb. The chance to refund the shard should be on the application, not on the expiration. Overall, 2 pc is ok if you roll with the UVoLS for the entirety of T16 and 4pc is meh at best.

4pc T16 Demo:Shadow Bolt and Touch of Chaos have a 20% chance to also cast Hand of Gul'dan at the target. This seems really good, in both caster and meta form I have a chance to cast HoG. Currently, there does not seem to be a cap on the shadowflame dot so you could theoretically get multiple stacks of that dot. With a good RNG streak you could get 3, 4, 5 or more stacks of shadowflame and pop into meta for some crazy dmg. Since this can proc off of ToC you'll also have a chance to generate a free dot, that ticks hard and can stack, while in meta. All around a win win for Demo. Overall, 2pc and 4pc will be really good, imo, for Demo.

That's why I think that T16 set bonuses are meh, 2 specs are kind of screwed while one shines.

EDIT: the destro 4pc could be good for an aoe situation. RoF when you have tons of adds and you will have a steady stream of embers. This will cause you to have the 15% crit buff up quite a bit so you can spam CB. It's still a very situational 4pc and I cant think of many fights where you constantly have adds up for this (obviously Primo and sporadic Horridon but not constant through fight)
2pc T16 Affliction: Unstable Affliction critical hits have a 40% chance to increase all damaging effects of Malefic Grasp and Drain Soul by 30% for 10 sec. So basically you have to run with UVoLS in the next tier for this to be really good or maybe they will add another trinket similar to UVoLS. You'll need to roll 100% crit UA's by either abusing the Soul Swap mechanic or getting really lucky on UVoLS procs. Hurray for having to use T15 trinket in T16.

what? no if anything youll go haste breakpoint>crit>mastery>haste if you had the 2p
The destro ones are extremely lackluster, terrible really. The other two specs will have a lot of fun with them.
what? no if anything youll go haste breakpoint>crit>mastery>haste if you had the 2p

I highly doubt that. Crit is far enough behind mastery that this set bonus is very unlikely to make it more valuable than mastery. And, assuming they stick with RPPM trinkets, haste will still be the top secondary for Affliction, regardless of thresholds.