<sup fresh our turn baby> LF 2k+ PvPers

Kil'jaeden
Prev 1 2 3 11 Next
Keylogthis is a legit Hero of the Alliance, I assure you he knows what he's doing.
Hero of the Horde*
Don't count haha =P
I bet Glink likes these bumps.
Hero of the Horde*

Shhhh, lol.
LawL if all you can see is my current rating then youll never get the point of my post and your guild will never expand ---- for one ya my current sucks --- and ?! --- I play with the wife who hit 90 last week, she isn't a gamer and personally the fact she even holds her own in arenas is im stoked on --most women aren't good pvpers ----don't trip give her 50 games to learn what a hard switch means and see diff classes and counter she'll be flying up the bracket
I can see it.

Ive got my 2200 arena box checked
ive got my LT title RBG box checked
Ive got Scarab Lord PvE Box checked

im good, I know my skill -----this wasn't about me-------- was just trying to help your guild out, but don't take advice, that's why you have 18 guild member in a PvP guild im just trying to help ya grow
like the sweet weeds to smoke
Ive got Scarab Lord PvE Box checked

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/S%C3%BAntzu/achievement#81:a416

Whoa, we are in the presence of a god.
weird, checked your achievs and your statistics seems you top out at about 1500 rating
I love how Swagmeoutt is still to slow to see the whole point of all this, is your guild will never recruit 2k players on this server....expand and thrive build 2k players from a 17-1800 reqire or yeah really don't have the skill to be a 2k guild I the 1st place not on this server
+1

lets get some more 2k+ players so we can run some guild rbgs
ya ok guys we understand there are not alot of 2k+ people.

dont be mad you cant join us tho
lol mad at what the 2300 rated Dk on a 5's teams who is 1400 rated in 2's and 1000 rated in 3's with that 5's exp I see that as worse skill then suntzu's wife
lol mad at what the 2300 rated Dk on a 5's teams who is 1400 rated in 2's and 1000 rated in 3's with that 5's exp I see that as worse skill then suntzu's wife

what are you even doing in our thread squid
turtle!
turtle, turtle!

Kil'jaeden pride and server down gotta troll someones thread

A simple look at Cooler's achieves would have shown you otherwise.
Jeez can't Glink ever have a recruiting post without all this nonsense? Come on guys....come on!
oh...weird
what all this nonsense is the point ============= no he cant recruit ===== because there is no one to recruit not with 18 total teams over 2k and half them belonging to req

===== there is no one to recruit that meats the guild requirements on horde side lawl===
of all of the horde!
what all this nonsense is the point ============= no he cant recruit ===== because there is no one to recruit not with 18 total teams over 2k and half them belonging to req

===== there is no one to recruit that meats the guild requirements on horde side lawl===
of all of the horde!

I don't eat meat.
lawl, If only
pretty sure they mean the acheiv is required champ. not currently rated.