[H]BIG SUSHI<10man> LFM Weeknd Mornings 9/13H

Area 52
BIG SUSHI (US-AREA 52) (guild level 25) is currently recruiting more for our 10 man progression core.

Primary Needs:

*OPEN RECRUITMENT*
We are looking for any strong, with emphasis on ranged (specifically hunter, mage).

http://www.bigsushi.enjin.com/

Currently 9/13 Heroic ToT

We raid Saturday and Sunday mornings from 10 am until 2 pm EST and Tuesday 9:45 pm - Midnight EST. We provide feasts and can help with potions and flasks if necessary.

Leadership has been together since Burning Crusade, and have regularly cleared content.

We try to keep a somewhat casual schedule, but with a very serious mindset. We like to have fun, but fun for us is clearing content. Expect chain pulling, as little down time as possible and understand that spots in our guild are competitive. We log every raid, look over them and try to make sure everyone is pulling their weight. You must be okay with some constructive criticism.

Please be ilvl 515+ with some experience

Logs would be great. We are not going to turn away someone who is great because they don't necessarily fit what we need... we are pretty open minded.

Please respond here if interested, or look for myself, Roboctopus, or Bigmanjapan online. You can also send in-game mail with your real ID to either one of us so that we can get in touch with you ASAP.
Also looking to start an alt group up soon. Either Monday or Friday nights depending on interest.
Bringing my disc/Shadow priest over after the weekend as an alt and I'm game for the alt run depending on the time/day :)
I'm a tomato!
Bump!
Up
Looking for strong dps still! Prefer ranged, but will consider all.
^
Recruitment updates:

Would love to consider a strong Warlock as well as a Restoration Shaman with a viable Elemental offspec.
^
^^
^^^
Heroic Council dead! Consorts this weekend.
Still interested in a resto/ele sham or lock
any interest in a 515 enh shaman?
We're pretty set on melee atm and already run with an enhance sham. Bump for 2 new heroic bosses this week. 7/13H.
Still interested in a solid lock or resto/ ele sham
Heroic Megaera down today!
Don't forget H Dorumu is down too....10/13