200 People In a Small Room=wPvP?

Darkspear
I bet 99% of you had less than 5 fps. Blindly casting an aoe every once in awhile is not wPvP. You all exploited the limits of a server to prevent others from using it without even playing the game. What is happening to Darkspear?

I remember when wPvP was just called PvP and it happened when you ran into someone while farming rep/gold. I remember when groups only fought each other when they crossed paths by sheer chance in Blackrock Mountains. I remember when people used to use clever exploits like kiting Org's flightmaster all the way to a random cave in Ashenvale and holding him hostage. I remember when people didn't need to spy or coordinate on voip after an hour of spamming in trade chat. They were always on the edge and ready for an attack, prepared to put every ounce of effort and skill they had into stopping the enemy.

This is a sad day.
I bet 99% of you had less than 5 fps. Blindly casting an aoe every once in awhile is not wPvP. You all exploited the limits of a server to prevent others from using it without even playing the game. What is happening to Darkspear?

I remember when wPvP was just called PvP and it happened when you ran into someone while farming rep/gold. I remember when groups only fought each other when they crossed paths by sheer chance in Blackrock Mountains. I remember when people used to use clever exploits like kiting Org's flightmaster all the way to a random cave in Ashenvale and holding him hostage. I remember when people didn't need to spy or coordinate on voip after an hour of spamming in trade chat. They were always on the edge and ready for an attack, prepared to put every ounce of effort and skill they had into stopping the enemy.

This is a sad day.

Who remembers starting a war at the World Dragon or waiting for ally/horde around the corner at the entrance of BRD?
Why do we need another thread about this nonsense... Sheeesh.
I actually partially agree. I like small scale pvp a lot, but I like large scale wars too as long as it doesn't get to the point of lagging everything. Multiboxers make this ten times worse.

Fond memories of watching priests MC people into lava is not nonsense!
06/12/2013 03:15 PMPosted by Redead

I concur.

Sure sure, but couldn't you have said it on an already existent thread? I mean cmonnnnn!
06/12/2013 03:27 PMPosted by Bowup

Sure sure, but couldn't you have said it on an already existent thread? I mean cmonnnnn!

You probably should have read what's in this thread before posting. You seem very confused. That or just lonely.