Only bad dk's grip me.

Death Knight
What are you thinking gripping a fully geared enhance sham?

Your just going to make me mad and eat your face then defile your corpse... This ain't no elemental shaman your grippin' on.

What are you doing gripping melee for anyway when there's a perfectly good healer in range?

Sometimes I wonder..
In a sense you're right but I don't see why you felt like this needed to be posted. If a DK wants to be bad let them be bad and get your kill. Unless you're referring to an RBG then their leader probably requested that they reach out and touch someone.
cool story i feel like i was there
touch someone.

I thought that was illegal?
*Sees enhancement shaman beating on my healer in rbg*

*grip him away*

/thread

Your just going to make me mad and eat your face then defile your corpse... This ain't no elemental shaman your grippin' on.

What are you doing gripping melee for anyway when there's a perfectly good healer in range?

Sometimes I wonder..

Ally shaman in blasted lands. Will not leave a lowbie guild member alone. Kill him twice. Shaman gets annoyed. Have guild member jump on my back (nightwing mount) and fly him to a horde camp. Shaman follows...Death grip to flight master and lulz
Id eat an enhance easily, there not even impressive outside their 3min cd and even then Lol AMS its all nature dmg thnx for a full rp bar now i can full heal.

Sometimes I wonder..

I would assume the DK gripped you because you ghost wolfed and ran away because ascendence just wore off and he's still at full health.
I dont know

Enhance has just been

take two shots (so theres something to actually heal heal)

swap to Blood Presence + Pop AMS + Lichborne heal to 3-4 times (feeding me RP)

mix in 3-4 Obliterates + a Strang and walk away 70-80% health with a dead Shaman.
teehee, i been trying out ele spec, it gets detroyed by dks.

switched to main spec enhancement half way through tol barad, the dk's that were destroying me became my breakfast lunch and dinner.

p.s. i kill dks before I can even ramp up my damage XD, no need to ascend.
Well hey, if your having a good time and destroying DKs left and right more power too you. Atleast enjoy it while it lasts, but then again your a Shaman you probably already know it wont last.

but on a serious note even if shamans are overpowered im not complaining WoW balance is more of a ferris wheel then anything else, enjoy your time up at bat god knows shamans have waited 8 years for it.
If'n I see a punchy shaman punching a clothy. I'm probably not going to stand there and let that happen. Maybe.