No Titan Runestone off Lei Shen?

General Discussion
Post Limit:
Prev 1 13 14 15 25 Next
Is this still going on? I'm 11/12 and only have lei shen left. I *should* get my cloak today, but don't want to have to wait another week because this is bugged..
Solwolf
Alleria realm
Approx 11am PST
Because the Blue Post said it would be hot fixed after the re-set. We were told Lei Shen would ALWAYS drop a rune stone after the server restarts. We just want the one rune stone we were all promised. Would be nice if they would fix the damn drop rate too. But I can settle for the one stone I should of gotten today.
Frostmourne
Glokki
Soon after realm restart - approximately 8am-9am PDT.
Is this still going on? I'm 11/12 and only have lei shen left. I *should* get my cloak today, but don't want to have to wait another week because this is bugged..

I'd wait till this weekend to be sure..

Keep checking for blue posts on this if you do not want to wait that long though.

I know I won't be killing Lie Shen till Friday morning.
Yeah, I'm gonna just keep checking to see. I'd much rather have it before my raid tonight :)
This change should have been live as of 10:00 a.m. PDT. Please feel free to let us know if for some reason you don't see the Titan Runestone drop for you. We'll be keeping tabs on it.

I had already put in a query at the same time as taking part in the other thread, so wasn't neglecting this one. I was just waiting on an answer.

I made sure to wait until after the 7am PDT rolling restarts to take on lei-shen. I don't remember reading anything before this post related to 10am PDT.

The hotfix notes made it easy to assume that the restart that was necessary was the rolling restart at 7am PDT not a 10am hotfix.

"[Requires a realm restart] Lei Shen will now always drop a Titan Runestone or Secrets of the Empire for players that are on the legendary quest line."
This change should have been live as of 10:00 a.m. PDT. Please feel free to let us know if for some reason you don't see the Titan Runestone drop for you. We'll be keeping tabs on it.

I had already put in a query at the same time as taking part in the other thread, so wasn't neglecting this one. I was just waiting on an answer.

I made sure to wait until after the 7am PDT rolling restarts to take on lei-shen. I don't remember reading anything before this post related to 10am PDT.

The hotfix notes made it easy to assume that the restart that was necessary was the rolling restart at 7am PDT not a 10am hotfix.

"[Requires a realm restart] Lei Shen will now always drop a Titan Runestone or Secrets of the Empire for players that are on the legendary quest line."

They did the 10AM hotfix precisely because the rolling restart apparently didn't work, dude.

I would be willing to bet that the 10am time is when ALL the servers were back up from restarts, instead of posting a long list of times restart happened for each server.
06/11/2013 07:02 AMPosted by Atrocities
8:30AM EST (Notably considerably past the Blizzard maintenance start times, and rolling restart times for maintenance)

Actually, today, the notification box said 7am PST which is 10am EST, so yes, you were indeed early for the rolling restart.

However, reading more, it seems like there was still a problem despite people waiting until after the rolling restart.

So, while you were in error related to the time you were raiding, even those who did wait until after the restart experienced a problem that seems to have been remedied by a hotfix.

Perhaps you'll get it in the mail, perhaps not, depending on how Blizz looks at the issue.

They did the 10AM hotfix precisely because the rolling restart apparently didn't work, dude.

It was stated to make in such a way that made it sound like this was the intended time for the original change to take place. You are likely right, but they never said "A hotfix to correct etc etc..." they just stated what time the change would take place.
06/11/2013 11:56 AMPosted by Tingsing
8:30AM EST (Notably considerably past the Blizzard maintenance start times, and rolling restart times for maintenance)

Actually, today, the notification box said 7am PST which is 10am EST, so yes, you were indeed early for the rolling restart.

Nah, it was 11am EST and after the restart when I qued for that. I made sure to wait.
For those that didn't get their Runestone, were you in the Raid instance prior to the 10 a.m. PDT (1 p.m. EST) hotfix? If so, that may be why, but we'd like to determine that for sure if we can.
06/11/2013 11:58 AMPosted by Mochaman

Nah, it was 11am EST and after the restart when I qued for that. I made sure to wait.

11am EST is before 10am PDT.
For those that didn't get their Runestone, were you in the Raid instance prior to the 10 a.m. PDT (1 p.m. EST) hotfix? If so, that may be why, but we'd like to determine that for sure if we can.

To clarify, was the 10am pdt hotfix to correct what should have been live at 7 am PDT or was this the intended start time for the new lei-shen drop rate?

I was in after 7am PDT rolling restart but before the 10am PDT hotfix.
i didnt get the runestone but did it before (1 p.m. EST)
just once this expansion i'd like to see blizz release a feature that works
I did it before 10 AM PDT, but after the rolling restart.
I was in the raid before that time but the server restart had already happened on my server and raid ended after that time.

If there was some hotfix after the restart how about not saying it just needs a realm restart to work next time? If there was more to it then say it...