5.4 patch warrior still bad and mage imba

Warrior
Warrior problems :
No bubble break.
No debuff skills in arms and fury spec.
Hamstring out of date and GCD made it worse.
Storm bolts not baseline made avatar and bloodbath not worth to be picked.
Cleave and heroic strike not worth to be used. (in arms and fury spec).
Compare to other class we don't have damage reduction in our battle stance and without battle stance we can't regenerate rage perfectly.
In fury and arms spec we only have 1 rage filler mortal strike or bloodthirst. (Berserker rage and shout didn't count. Only tard will count them).

Arms 5.3 patch :
Mortal strike only regenerate 10 rage (Down from 20 rage in 5.2 patch).
There will be !@#$% said warriors are fine and bla bla bla can regenerate rage by using berserker rage or ero shouting. Dude my suggestion just GTFO only ^-*!@ use that to regenerate DPS.

Fury :
Enrage still required critical to activate raging blow

For whoever said warrior got some love at 5.4 patch :
You smoke too many weeds. That's just an imagination dude.

General

Enrage now also triggers on critical hits from Devastate and Shield Slam. (With high mastery stats your prot warr hit like noodles and often get interrupted whenever want to attack enemies).
Shattering Throw no longer costs rage. (For what? Lol We need casting time get removed)
Talents

Enraged Regeneration now instantly heals the warrior for 10% of their total health (up from 5%), and an additional 10% over 5 seconds (up from 5%). (Yeah yeah take that enraged regeneration and you'll be squishy as hell. This has cooldown issue not the function issue.)
Vigilance no longer transfers damage to the Warrior. The talent now reduces amount of damage the target takes by 30% for 12 seconds. (Ok for pve)
Arms

Slam now does an additional 10% damage to targets affected by the warrior’s Colossus Smash. (Buff? No it's useless we have rage issue with same rage regenerate way like 5.3 patch we only can do charge then hit bubbles then do 1 overpower, 1 slam and then died. Note : You attached glyph of bull rush.)
Fury

Titan’s Grip now works with polearms. So your teammate will easily find your corpse sticked by your polearms in the butt.

So blizz think we're kids :
Kids crying : Warrior is bad, unplayable.
Devs : Don't worry we'll fix it (Give lollipop -- Polearms).
Kids : (Happy feel got loved)...Yay Nyum nyum nyum.

5.4 patch advices :
1. You hit target dummies.
2. You feel pro.
3. You get killed easily in BGs, Arena, RBGS
4. Back to point 1.

Epic fail changelog. Blizzard don't know how to fix warrior.
PS : Please thinking while reading because it's useless to explain simple thing to ppl who don't know to play their warrior.

As a god of warrior I had my hard time. Losing RBGS rating because no one wants warrior for RBGS. Made me joined !@#$% group for cap conquest points.
No bubble break.

0/10
06/13/2013 03:23 PMPosted by Ezyo
No bubble break.

0/10

Do you know what I mean?

Read this : Dispel magical effect.

Now tell me with your fury or spec do you have?
Missed you, Yan.
Missed you, Yan.

Lol. :))
Missed you, Yan.

/cry Sam you went Ally on me. And a Dirty Human no less you could have gone Worgen at least and gotten the 1% crit bonus.
Oh God. Not again.
Go away.
Fury :
Enrage still required critical to activate

How can you complain... THAT'S THE CORE MECHANIC OF THE SPEC, CRITTING.

Fury not needing to crit is like a rogue not needing to stealth, that would make no sense.
Can't tell if master troll, or a really dense mo-!@#$a, but either way, this is my reaction to this post.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=467314166686702&set=vb.454568751294577&type=2&theater
Fury :
Enrage still required critical to activate

How can you complain... THAT'S THE CORE MECHANIC OF THE SPEC, CRITTING.

Fury not needing to crit is like a rogue not needing to stealth, that would make no sense.

Are you truly a warrior?

Enrage need critical therefore raging blow seldom come out. Make the fury rotation feel wonky.

If you can't read well ask your friend to read for you.
Can't tell if master troll, or a really dense mo-!@#$a, but either way, this is my reaction to this post.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=467314166686702&set=vb.454568751294577&type=2&theater

Lol. Btw your real face is funny. :)
Missed you, Yan.
Lol. Btw your real face is funny. :)

Lol thats not me at all, but as the good man says in the vid, "I'm tryin to give a fu. . ., but it ain't in me."
(Berserker rage and shout didn't count. Only tard will count them).

Well, I do have a specific macro bind shout + charge, just for that 10 extra rage during the bursting phase.

I had this wild idea

Battle Instinct
Requires Battle Stance, Berserker Stance
Passive
Warrior constantly receive 10% damage reduction. When there are hostile enemy players within 10 yards of the warrior, the 10% damage reduction is transferred into 10% damage dealt increase.

Moreover, bake in snare with warriors bleed, and avatar allows charge to break root & snare.
I lol so hard at your post OP, didn't mean anything just your writing is very hilarious.

Give them candy (pole arms)
Nyum Nyum (feel happy got loved)

hahahaha
Go away, Yan.
Do you know what I mean?

Read this : Dispel magical effect.

Now tell me with your fury or spec do you have?

No bubble break you said, See shattering throw. No debuff skills in arms in fury you said, see thunderclap csmash, sunder armor, MS.

You don't seem to know what your talking about. Now if you said no offensive dispel on a short cd that would of made more sense but since you came out with your usual babble its just even more clear of how little you know about wars
06/13/2013 03:23 PMPosted by Ezyo
0/10
I just still find it funny hes still Prot PvPing....and he has haste gems....
I just still find it funny hes still Prot PvPing....and he has haste gems....

And often hot streak everyweek at arena 2s.