Dear Horde "PvPers"

Barthilas
I have only just recently xfered from horde and already killed 201 players on the isle of thunder. This clearly means that alliance is the dominating faction and always will be.
Horde have absolutely no idea how to pvp and should go back to doing mostly pve.
How did you get so good at this game?
Yeah
06/10/2013 11:10 PMPosted by Inocence
I have only just recently xfered from horde and already killed 201 players on the isle of thunder.

LOL cute.

Try 19,198 in Adj Barad aka Tol barad alone.
Yes I believe u killed that many horde ...While they were fighting mobs ...cheap shot !@#$%.
and Adjacent is so full of himself, just trolls forums about how good he is... needs a check up from the neck up low self esteem ...ppl who constantly build there own reputation up need serious help !!! don't you know lovey that your Reputation is built by others and your character is built by you.... another alliance who likes to hit and run when he is getting done
Yes I believe u killed that many horde ...While they were fighting mobs ...cheap shot !@#$%.
and Adjacent is so full of himself, just trolls forums about how good he is... needs a check up from the neck up low self esteem ...ppl who constantly build there own reputation up need serious help !!! don't you know lovey that your Reputation is built by others and your character is built by you.... another alliance who likes to hit and run when he is getting done

Gladiatus - Nicest dude on WoW, helped me get exalted for netherwing years ago for no reason at all.

OT: Teach me the ways rogue, u pro.
lol same here. Gladiatus helped me get my rep with netherwing.
from the WBSH guild rulebook-

article 72: Always kill Gladiatus last
from the WBSH guild rulebook-

article 72: Always kill Gladiatus last

Isn't that because he does next to no damage being a blood dk, it is the least dangerous?
Gladiatus help my Dk for ages too, for no other reason then I guess him being awesome.
lol @ Adjacent ... if l do "NO" Damage as a blood dk .. why do you have to run from me all the fkn time dip !@#$, and the reason you kill me last is I out live most of you pussies
rofl
good post..

REQUEST STICKY!!
DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
So how is everyone? I'm just cooking spring rolls at home and watching TV. .
At work trying to work...
please I want to know more about your everyday life drudgery

@glad
we kill you last because you're a blood DK, it's a tank spec and you take ages to die. It's a chicken-egg situation. When all the horde are dead we literally have to make a circle around you each person grabbing a hold of a limb and run outwards in every direction until snap pop you die, it takes time to coordinate
another Fail attempt Krix ?
When Bored Run From Horde.