/ \

(•_•)
\( (> all the single ladies
/ \

(•_•)
<) )╯oh oh oh
/ \.
06/11/2013 10:33 AMPosted by Adjacent
I have only just recently xfered from horde and already killed 201 players on the isle of thunder.

LOL cute.
Try 19,198 in Adj Barad aka Tol barad alone.
Would that be 1 HK per 19,198 toons?
Barthilas where people world pvp because they can't get past 1500

<3 hotstuff

<3 hotstuff

woah look out someone got his 1550 achievement recently

<3 hotstuff

Barthilas, where if your over 1500 your a bad-!@# pro and talk $%^- on the forums
Today I did a quest was fun...
Seems like you've come out of your shell Inocence, all that counseling has paid off. Love you lots and hope you stick with the program.

<3 hotstuff

Shut up turd burglar
da only fing dis guys innocent of is bein good
Obviously watches Mercader..
toasting in epic bread
Why are these satanic lords scrubs still here? All they are is a guild full of tanks that get mad easily and think theyre good. glad mate you dont even have 1550 gg scrub. just leave your all !@#$ as it is, i mean i hate alliance but damn they sure do smash you. lols.
Why are these satanic lords scrubs still here? All they are is a guild full of tanks that get mad easily and think theyre good. glad mate you dont even have 1550 gg scrub. just leave your all !@#$ as it is, i mean i hate alliance but damn they sure do smash you. lols.

it is refreshing to see Horde scum speak so much sense

Another person who has just achieved 1550 and talks down to people who haven't got it yet..

Some people don't like arena ya know, some like to Wpvp and they don't call 5 others once they die to someone just like 99.9% of alliance do..

I don't even do arenas and i know 1550 is god damn easy..
Zetted get your eyes checked.. I abandoned my 1595 Arena team to help others cap their arena
and if I am correct .. I ganked you several times on your alliance ..so @saralonde he is a alliance and a horde wanna be and as I have stated on from time to time I don't play with healers .. and his alliance toon is pathetic to say the least, I am just an average player and have never boasted about being #1 and never will ..and yes I get smashed by WBSH in large numbers...but 1v1 roflmfao that'will be the day
Zetted get your eyes checked.. I abandoned my 1595 Arena team to help others cap their arena
and if I am correct .. I ganked you several times on your alliance ..so @saralonde he is a alliance and a horde wanna be and as I have stated on from time to time I don't play with healers .. and his alliance toon is pathetic to say the least, I am just an average player and have never boasted about being #1 and never will ..and yes I get smashed by WBSH in large numbers...but 1v1 roflmfao that'will be the day

You understand that Blood death knight mechanics are designed to prevent the player from dying? I would like to think that someone that is well in their 50s is able to understand that the spec you are playing, has mechanics built into its abilities which make it very difficult and hard for players/npcs to kill you.

You're merely clicking your abilities and some clever programming is doing the rest.

But a 1v1. Ill take challenge and ill win. Just like i have time and time again.
Gladiatus, we just ignore you, you do no damage.