Thinking of transferring to Sargeras

Sargeras
Hello everyone, my current server is KT and recently my guild transferred to another realm and went Horde. I have no interest in becoming Horde. Most of my friends have quit or transferred to other servers so I really don't have a reason to stay on my current server.

I used to raid hardcore from Vanilla all the way through Cataclysm never taking a break from raiding and when MoP came out I decided it was finally time for a break and took a quit the game for a few months. I came back a couple months ago and just been doing LFR and basically just trying to have fun.

So I am wondering what Sargeras is like for economy, pvp, raiding, the guilds and just the general atmosphere of this server. Would Sargeras be a good choice to think about transferring to or am I better off staying where I'm at?

Thanks in advance to any input, I appreciate it. Have a great week all!
I strongly advise a name change.
Wasn't exactly the response I was looking for lol
Top Alliance server to play on
It's a great server but I would recommend a name change.

/facepalm

I got it! Special character = bad! okay okay! lol
Skylâr
58 Night Elf Death Knight

/facepalm

I got it! Special character = bad! okay okay! lol

Lol it's not the special character.

To answer your questions: this server is extremely active across the board for what you mention. Active economy, plenty of Pug raids/h-scen/old raids/etc. There's constantly RBG groups going, and guilds dedicated to both PVP, PVE or both. This is pretty much one of the best alliance servers in the US.

But change your name.
The Horde is dead. In fact, Sargeras doesn't have a Horde presence. As for the Alliance, it's a great server. Sadly, I transferred off the server during the sale, and in typical Blizzard fashion, they announced the release of Virtual Realms the next day. WTF!
06/12/2013 03:01 PMPosted by Aenistris
Sargeras doesn't have a Horde presence.

Bye, don't let the door hit you on the way out...
06/12/2013 04:50 PMPosted by Oblig
Sargeras doesn't have a Horde presence.

Bye, don't let the door hit you on the way out...

Sounds like someone pissed in your Cheerios.
So far its sounding pretty good. Its sad that the server doesn't have a Horde population anymore. Back in previous expansions I enjoyed the competition between Alliance and Horde players but my heart will always be with the Alliance. Best wished to the Horde players though, play what you love!
I just transferred from Sarg to KT, what a coinky dink. Don't tell Kursed he'll call me a traitor...again.
I just transferred from Sarg to KT, what a coinky dink. Don't tell Kursed he'll call me a traitor...again.

You should come to Ravenholdt or Emerald Dream.
06/12/2013 09:55 PMPosted by Aenistris

You should come to Ravenholdt or Emerald Dream.

Wasn't Emerald Dream that RP server where all the pervs hang out in the Lion's Pride Inn?..

@Czarnick, any reason you transferred from Sarg to KT? Or just recruited into a guild?
Was recruited, Sargeras is a great server don't let me leaving change your mind.

edit: Also Emerald Dream is a RP server but your thinking of Moon Guard where the non stop party goes on in Lion's Pride Inn.
ah that's right, Moon Guard.. the party never stops!