Death Race 2013!

Kil'jaeden
Prev 1 3 4 5 12 Next
06/17/2013 06:19 PMPosted by Lyllian
I don't understand this.
Not entirely sure which part is confusing you, so I'll just go over the whole thing.

If you roll a level one on a new server, like Tichondrius or Bleeding Hollow (like Dnasis did), you can be pulled into the race via CRZ if you have someone on your bnet friends list that can group with you.

So long as you can scrounge up 10g in a few weeks to level lock, you will also be able to participate as a racer.

nonono i do understand i was just showing off my moo cow troll!
Oh. Ok.

@_@
This is now on the top.
Horde only race, what's to prevent alliance asshats from showing up and AOE'ing?
Well, the point of the death race is to die.

A lot.
Chungus.
Horde only race, what's to prevent alliance asshats from showing up and AOE'ing?

While path-clearing for friends is frowned upon, if you want to show up and defend the poor lowbie horde from the vicious alliance dastards you're more than welcome to (it's not like it will keep them from killing level ones if they're really determined). Generally it hasn't been an issue though, with the exception last year of somebody finding out the starting point, hopping on their ally dk, and AoEing while we were trying to summon people. There's always some idiot who wants to ruin things for everyone.
06/18/2013 10:17 AMPosted by Ishisraging

While path-clearing for friends is frowned upon, if you want to show up and defend the poor lowbie horde from the vicious alliance dastards you're more than welcome to (it's not like it will keep them from killing level ones if they're really determined). Generally it hasn't been an issue though, with the exception last year of somebody finding out the starting point, hopping on their ally dk, and AoEing while we were trying to summon people. There's always some idiot who wants to ruin things for everyone.
We call him... that guy.
I am intrigued by this
New prize amounts.
Darn. I might be on vacation :(
whoa - with that much gold on the line you just KNOW there are going to be cheaters. Looking forward to the Xmog contest.
whoa - with that much gold on the line you just KNOW there are going to be cheaters. Looking forward to the Xmog contest.
Shame, shame. You know it's not a transmog contest.

Don't worry about it, I'll spec into vigilance for the contest.

(oh god that was a terrible pun. I'm a horrible person for posting that)
06/18/2013 02:48 PMPosted by Ishisraging

Yup!
06/18/2013 02:48 PMPosted by Ishisraging

Happy Bi- *cough* *cough* I mean buuuuuuuuuuuuuump!!!
Oh lawdy someone reported the thread. Apparently someone just hates fun.
Who the? What the? Someone is a debbie downer! Who would report- gah! *flips table* >:(!!!
Is it because I made the thread that I can't see the report symbol? Or are all of you just drunk?
I am intrigued by this

You know nothing Jon Snow