Sanctified wrath?

Paladin
With 30 seconds of hammer spamming in pvp plus AW/Inq up I'm critting 100k+ HoW criticals quite consistently (most people forget about the 10% crit chance inq gives). If you run Sanctified Wrath/Exo/Judgement/HoW would Mastery>haste if i was doing bg's?

Not saying SW is optimal just wondering if in this case mastery would be better than Haste assuming Inq is up 100% of the time. I know everyone says haste is and will always be best secondary stat for ret but assuming I fill in gaps by a bit of reduced haste with exo/judgement would it work? (70-90k judgements and exo's crits) (obviously not reforging OUT of haste).

May seem a stupid question but I'm open to constructive responses (backed by numbers preferably) given by any experienced ret. I am by no means a pro.
I thought the major thing behind HA was it has a lot of burst for offensive and defensive capabilities. Although if you are doing bgs where it's semi less likely you would get focused down as a ret i don't really see a downside to SW ( If you don't get focused down). This is from a semi 1800 ret when i pvped sometime last patch and in cata.
06/11/2013 12:12 PMPosted by Vengeador
I know everyone says haste is and will always be best secondary stat for ret but assuming I fill in gaps by a bit of reduced haste with exo/judgement would it work?

I'm not sure if I understand the wording here but Haste doesn't create or remove gaps in your rotation under normal circumstances. Your global cooldown and ability cooldowns scale proportionally with your melee haste (haste rating, and any temporary haste buffs - primarily just Bloodlust/Heroism although some raid encounters or something might give you other forms of them).

They don't actually change your rotation unless you have 21250(?) haste rating, at which point you reach the 1.0 second global cooldown cap on everything and haste rating will only reduce your ability cooldowns themselves without reducing the global cooldown too. I know for Protection this basically makes haste rating worthless - no clue for Ret. I highly doubt it's even concievable to get this much rating in PvP gear next tier so it's a moot point.

It's also worth noting that Mastery doesn't affect Exo or Judgement damage.

I don't know much about PvP this expansion so I can't give specific advice, but I can clear up some mechanic stuff :-D