The Celestial Tournament

Pet Battles
Pet Battles
Scenario
Tournament

http://ptr.wowdb.com/achievements/8410-the-celestial-tournament#16965-17056

What ever could this be?
Interesting. A couple of pet versions of the celestials have been posted so I'm guessing this is how they're acquired.

That's pretty darned neat.
what we've been training for. :)
I'm down for this.

Wonder if it's how we get the 3 new pets
My fingers are twitching with desire.

I am ready to win.
It's the Pokemon League, I hope. :)
http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/101529-celestial-coin

Currency?
It's the Pokemon League, I hope. :)

From reading the wowhead ptr stuff pet argent tournament is the comparison they are making. That xuen pet may take a bit of currency to buy. This may give us a place to buy pet battle supplies though. Would explain some of the new marked stones as well.
This is really a pet battle scenario? That sounds flippin' awesome.
Wonder if this one will take use a day to blow through or if it will be hard enough to take a few days.

/pray for merciless fights that will make me want to weep

Also, I wonder if this will be a kinda hub for pet battlers. Kinda like Stormwind/Org but just full of ppl who pet battle. Be pretty tight to see all of a servers pet battlers under one roof.
Wonder if this one will take use a day to blow through or if it will be hard enough to take a few days.

/pray for merciless fights that will make me want to weep

Due to the QQ about the last hard fights (BoF) I'm guessing it will be relatively easy...and if not, there will likely be more people complaining...
Due to the QQ about the last hard fights (BoF) I'm guessing it will be relatively easy...and if not, there will likely be more people complaining...

Kinda, I mean the beasts were dirt easy the day they came out. Had they been intruduced with the changes they recently made they would been a challenge. I just don't want to get all exited and destroy the tournament without even failing half a dozen times or something. MAkes it more fun that way.
This is what it seems to be:

The Celestial Tournament seems to be pet battle related as the objective is to beat each Celestial in a pet battle.

I'm curious if they will use the Beasts of Fable model (a single elite pet) or make each one a tamer like the spirits. Either way, I'm pretty sure it will give you one of the pets for doing it the first time, and then a bag of supplies that can have the others for doing it daily. Pretty safe bet.

And I'd guess they'll go for similar difficulty to the BoF and/or spirit tamers.