Best keyboard/mouse for pvp

Arenas
Using a CM Storm Inferno just because the Naga I bought was far too large for my hands.

It's been going a year with 0 issues.

:o wat

I'm really tiny IRL.

People make fun of me.
:|
06/14/2013 08:29 PMPosted by Laskin
i think i might try a naga they seem legit

Try Logitech g600 its more valid.
Also: I have friends who've used naga products.
Most of them seem to have problems with them after the first few months with unresponsive or "sticky" keys on the mouse.

Go with the Logitech, please.
I love my naga
do these mouses come in wireless aswell
Question answered. Close thread.

I'm sorry, but no. You don't determine when the question is answered, OP does. And as for best mouse, personally I love my Logitech g600, and I would not get a razer keyboard. I had the tarantula for 2 years and after 5 months I had to take it apart and clean it because the keys would not register. Even after cleaning it it did not fix it but I kept usng it anyway, now I'm using the Logitech g19. I love logo, always built extremely well and razer products feel to cheap and flimsy to me.

Logitech all the way IMO.
To anyone that didn't see this troll thread for what it is, you should be ashamed.. it's blatantly obvious.
To anyone that didn't see this troll thread for what it is, you should be ashamed.. it's blatantly obvious

Maybe his mommy should buy you the mouse and keyboard since you're such a bright little boy. Good job, idk what gave it away.. The mommy paying for it or the fact that mice and keyboards can't make you the best pvper ever.
I clicked in S9 & S10, got my first razor nagga ( with 17 buttons) on s10. Got over 35+ keybinds per char thanks to it. Also the amani keyboard from razor is really great( dont own it but its beast )
do these mouses come in wireless aswell

yes they do, here are some links...
http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-keyboards-keypads/razer-anansi (Good keyboard)
http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-keyboards-keypads/razer-blackwidow-ultimate-2013 (Best keyboard imo)
http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-naga (Not wireless)
http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-naga-epic/ (Wireless, i have this one)

Edit: You can buy these basically @ any retail store, Best buy- Wal Mart - Etc( Dont think target has them)
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh i whent to walmart to buy some jcv head phones for the gym, and saw the razor keyboard and mouse *both green) and both were each a lil under 70 each. But im starting to think walmart is not the best place to be buying electronics, they didnt carry logitech tho =S atleast not mine its pretty empty. So after all the revies it seems mabay i should invest into logitech keyboard/mouse
I'm sorry, but no. You don't determine when the question is answered, OP does

Maybe his mommy should buy you the mouse and keyboard since you're such a bright little boy. Good job, idk what gave it away.. The mommy paying for it or the fact that mice and keyboards can't make you the best pvper ever.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH
as far as im concerned you don't get better than the razer naga, and keyboard really doesn't matter, the more buttons on the naga the better, you want atleast 1-12 on the side and 2 buttons on your left click, or behind scroll

keyboard it doesn't matter, just bind all your abilities to the naga and use shift ctrl and alt modifiers in your macros, or special keybindings on your action bar

i used a dinosaur of a keyboard for a year when i first got my naga, it did, specifically the s key died exceptionally fast, i went to best buy, went to buy a normal keyboard just as a replacement, and sadly this real fancy one i got, logitech gaming keyboard g110, was half the price as a normal one LOL

it's got 1-12 on the left hand side of it, with 3 different modifiers, all programmable keys, but it's just so uncomfortable to reach over there, and if i do i typically have to reposition my hands on the keyboard, which i dont like in the heat of battle
06/13/2013 11:18 AMPosted by Ohsasha
Hey guys my mom is getting payed tomarro and i want to be the best pvper i can be so i want to get the best keyboard and mouse for pvp

what should i buy
Razer Orbweaver + Rat7 or Logitech G502.

Orbweaver = 21 buttons
Mouse = alt/shift/ctrl
Macros turns the 21 buttons into 84 abilities and you don't have to pick up your hands/fingers but an inch to move.

Macros written out for clarity:

#showtooltip
/use [nomod,@player] Holy Shock
/use [mod:shift,@party1,exists] Holy Shock
/use [mod:shift] Holy Shock
/use [mod:alt,@party2,exists] Holy Shock
/use [mod:alt] Holy Shock
/use [mod:ctrl,@party3,exists] Holy Shock

can use @mouseover in the macro, or @names, and you're good too go. Same with all my arena macros

#showtooltip
/use [nomod,@arena1,exists] Repentance
/use [nomod] Repentance
/use [mod:shift,@arena2,exists] Repentance
/use [mod:shift] Repentance
/use [mod:alt,@arena3,exists] Repentance
/use [mod:alt] Repentance
etc
I use a CM Quickfire TK and Razer Naga. Both are really good just the Naga's tend to break easily.
STOP
JUST STOP NECROING
WTF
I didn't necro this but some how my post is immediately after the 2013 date. gg i got trolled.