sodapoppins guild stop

Darkspear
Post Limit:
Sodapoppins guild stop trying to kill me everytime you see me thanks.
Just r@pe them with a simple 1v1.
it's not even because of that i had 2 ferals get on me from his guild... and they were both named with pyah after there name and im pretty sure they watched the 1v1 me and him had-.-
Stinks to get camped but thats what happens when you pick on a youtube celeb... sure you can be like "stupid fanbois" but thats just it, you can be better than them day and night. They have a name and a following to back them up.

You go for the queen bee and you might kill it but there is a whole nest waiting for you. I'm not saying that it isn't fun, but its what happens when you stir things up. People take pride in there fanboism (lolword?) its sad and cool in its own ways.

If you beat sodapoppin then it doesn't matter how much you get camped. You still won. doesn't take that away.

I never said they killed me :)
Blame Nocturnal Fate.. They Xfered to this server to mix it up. They attacked the live streamers.

As a result all the horde are getting their teeth kicked in.. I warned you this would happen. Before all this we pretty much left each other alone.

When you kick a bee's nest you get stung
Blame Nocturnal Fate.. They Xfered to this server to mix it up. They attacked the live streamers.

As a result all the horde are getting their teeth kicked in.. I warned you this would happen. Before all this we pretty much left each other alone.

Still butthurt as ever Jusho. Yes blame us for bringing some excitement. What has Jusho done lately? Definitely haven't been kicking in the Horde's teeth. Just keep quiet until otherwise or when you can make popcorn pop out your @$&. Moooomoomoo!
whats exciting about out numberind someone and trying to camp him.

you came here to start wpvp did you even ask the horde is they wanted it? if they wanted to pick a fight when they are out numbered 10-1?
Yes blame us for bringing some disappointment.

Fixed that for you.

HAHA i just decided i like you.

I may never be able to beat or kill you but i may come and try a few times lol.

:) you sound like a cool guy... lets be gay together. p.s worst monk on the server.

:) you sound like a cool guy... lets be gay together. p.s worst monk on the server.

I think we are just friends. Like best friends. I wouldn't want to ruin our friendship.... um.... I'm sorry YOU interpreted things wrong.

am i missing any other cliche friendzone stuff??? LOL Jk. Worst ret on the server (like for reals probably) lol

no i am the worst playerever
Who is that Sodapopping guy you're talking about?
Before all this we pretty much left each other alone.

Yea, that's what we want ... a server where Alliance and Horde skip along side by side.

I like the attempts on me, especially that Soda fan-boy Feral druid that jumped me while I was killing a rare spawn. Killed them both >=)

Lovin the wpvp <3
Who is that Sodapopping guy you're talking about?

The leader of you're guild.

LOL

I don't normally care about this livestreaming crap. Are you saying its ok for Darkspear alliance to live stream and make youtube videos, yet its not ok for Darkspear horde to do the same? Horde is just supposed to be the fodder for Swifty's videos?

whats exciting about out numberind someone and trying to camp him.

you came here to start wpvp did you even ask the horde is they wanted it? if they wanted to pick a fight when they are out numbered 10-1?

Why do they need to ask our permission to start wpvp? I would think as the opposing faction that you guys would want some more competition. I am not defending Nocturnal Fate. Its their money, they can spend it how they please.